II. I Don't Want To Be

After I read the article which Jughead showed me, I start to search information for the other four hostages - Olivia Cameron, Zac Bolton, Katherine Gilbert and JJ B. It doesn't have much information about the first three, only from where they are and the date of their disappearance... In four words, I don't have anything. I'm so pissed! I am free and now it's my chance to find and help my friends but I can't do anything about it! I turn my desk from anger and someone walks in my room.
"What the hell you're doing, Selena? It's 6 a.m. for god's sake!" my twin yells. I look at the clock surprised and it really is 6 a.m.
"What? Oh my god... I was working all night to find a clue which could take me to The Wicked but I didn't find anything which can help..." I answer covering my eyes. Jughead sit next to me and put his hand around me.
"Did you say 'take me'?" he asks uncovering my eyes. "No, sister, it's 'take us' from now and forever." I smile at him and hug him. He's the best twin brother ever. "Now it's nearly time to get up, so go and take a shower. We'll continue with the case after school." I nod and he walks out from the room.

We're leaving the house at 7:37 a.m., which means we'll probably be late, but I don't care. All I have in my head is The Wicked and that he ro she is still free... I hope the school and the classes will distract me a little. The bell rings and I look at my schedule. I have math. Ughh.. why I need it?... And then I see that no one of my friends has math too. Bigger ughhh. I eneter the class and everyone look at me. It sucks to be the one who lates for class.
"Hi, I'm sorry that I'm late.." I say to the teacher and he just nod.
"It's okay. It can happen to any of us. Please, sit." he tells, pointing me at the only free sit which was on the first row, next to the teacher. Yey....
After sitting in the first row, I am obliged to listen to the teacher. It's not actually so bad, he's really good teacher and now, thanks to him, I know how to solve trigonometric equations. The teacher is telling something but I can't hear him because someone at the back is talking really loud.
"... and I got her on my motorcycle and brum.. brum.. we went to my house where she undressed faster than my motor was. She was so ready and.." he talks and I interrupt him.

"Hey, Daryl Dixon!" I yell turning to the boy

"Hey, Daryl Dixon!" I yell turning to the boy. "Shut up!" he looks at me annoyed.
"Look, I know that you're new so I'll just leave it but I hope you won't talk like that with me again." he says smirking but threateningly too. Ugh.. I hate people like him..
"Well, hope is a bitch." The bell rings and I get my stuff. I look at him with a smirk and he seems angry from my words. He definitely deserved it.

I walk to my locker when a red-haired girl comes to me.
"I saw that you totally snapped Tyler McCall aka the most popular boy in the school. #EPIC" she tells me and I roll my eyes. I don't really care. "You don't care? Awsome! With your fire character and this body, you should definitely be part of the Vixens!"
"Uhmm what?" I ask. I don't have an idea what are 'the Vixens'.
"A cheerleader, silly! You should come to the auditions tomorrow. And if you have any questions, find me on Twitter. My handle is @cherylbombshell." she tells and leaves me when Kevin comes to me.
"What were you talking with the Ice Queen? Let me guess - she told you about her brother, so you could sympathize her." he says.
"Nope. She actually congratulated me because I made someone Tyler to shut up and proposed me to become a cheerleader. And what happened with her brother?" I ask curious.
"First, wow, Tyler McCall, seriously? You're legend. And second, his name is Jason Blossom and died two weeks ago." he answers.
"Oh, poor her.. and she didn't seem so bad, actually..." Kevin rolls eyes.
"Whatever you say.. Hey, are you coming to Veronica's party for Donnie Darko's 18 years anniversary?"
"Is this a real thing?" Kevin nods. "Wow. But I can't, Jughead and I have a job to do..."
"Are you sure?" he asks me and I look at him not understanding "Because he will come with his girlfriend, too."
"He what with his what?" I ask surprised. He promised me something and I definitely didn't know that he has a girlfriend.
"You're not Echo from Marvel comics, right?" I look at him unintelligible. Am I supposed to know who she is? He rolls his eyes at me and I laugh. "More reading, less painting, Selena! Oh, and when we talked about the two wolves.." Kevin  says pointing with eyes at the kissing Betty and Jug.
"BETTY COOPER IS MY BROTHER'S GIRLFRIEND!" I yell and stay with my mouth open. I turn to Kev and ask "When that happened? And didn't she had a huge crush on Baldie?"
"Well, two weaks ago and yes. She told him about her feelings, but he rejected her and kissed Veronica at a closet at Cheryl's party, Betty got sad, Archie found her and told her that he didn't feel the same way about her, they stayed friends and now he's with Veronica." Kevin answers and I start blinking fast, trying to understand all these information.
"Wow. Too much drama... Okay, I'll come to Vero's party. You want to go together?"
"You know I'm gay, right?" he asks me serious.
"No! Seriously? I didn't notice! You broke my heart!" I answer him sarcastically and with a smile. I look at the clock and see that I have one minute to the start of the class. "I gotta go. I have art. See you later!" I kiss him on the cheek and go.