Chapter 4

When you woke up the sun was shining through your certings into your room, you streched out your arms and got out of bed. Today is the day you go over to Touya's to give him your books to lend. You got dressed and brushed your hair and done everything you needed to do and then left your house while locking the door behind you. You then started to walk to Touya's house using your light speed.

once you finally got to the house you knocked on the door and a small boy opened the door revelling the modern old house they boy had white and red hair, with grey and light blue eyes. he looked at you with a cold expression in his eyes. "hello my name is Y/N. is Touya here?" you asked him, his expression changed from a frown into a smile. he nodded his head and gestured for you to walk in. you took off your shoes and followed him.

"Shoto who was at the doo...." Touya stopped and looked at you, his eyes widened. while you laughed at him. he was still wearing his PJ's. his face went red and then he ran up stairs and got changed, while he was getting you walked into the living room and sat down, later a woman with silver hair came in and sat next to you with a smile on her face.

"hello! you must be Y/N, I'm Rei Todoroki. Touya's mother." your eyes widened with shocked, his mother was sat next to you and smiling. you could tell that she was a nice person. she offered you some snacks which you gladly had some of them. "thank you Mrs Todororki." you stated to her, she smiled at you and nodded her head.

she then was got up and was going to walk out of the living room, but then stopped and turned to you with a smile on her face, "call me Rei." she stated and then disappeared from your view. not to long later Touya came in with a blush on his face, as soon as you saw him you started to laugh. his face went a even darker red. when you finally stopped you put your hand in your bag and reached your books out of your bag. and handed them to him.

Touya smiled and called for his little brother Shoto, he came running in and looked at his older brother, Shoto's smile grew when he saw the books. he looked at you and bowed his head to you. then left with a smile on his face. seeing Shoto like that makes you happy as well. you turned to Touya and looked at him, he was still red and that made you laugh a little more. "Y/N stop laughing at me!" he stated, but you couldn't not until a couple of minutes. when your laughing fit finally ended you looked at him with a smile on your face. the both of then went up to his room and started to chat about things.

"Touya! is Y/N staying for food?" you herd Mrs Todoroki shout up to him. he looked at you and smiled then went to answer his mothers question. "yeah she is!" Touya told her. she smiled and you walked out. you then looked at him and flashed an expression to him saying that you want to help his mother doing food. he looked at you and sighed. you walked to Rei and tapped her on her shoulder.

"if you don't mind I would like to help you." you said with a smile on your face, she looked at you and smile back then nodded her head. you smiled even bigger. "so Y/N what do you think of Touya?" she asked you. your face turned red and then you looked at her with a shocked look. you thought for a minute and then had an answer for her.

"he's kind and helpful. I never feel lonely when I'm with him." you answered her.

Rei's smile widened with joy. "oh so when can I expect grandchildren?" she asked you, your face went a dark red as you turned to her.

"MAM!" you heard Touya shout, Rei just laughed at her son and you smiled at him. he didn't look amused though. it looked like he was pouting. awww that's so cute!.....wait what.....meh he doesn't know what I'm thinking about anyway. Touya then went to set the table and you and Rei finished making the food.

******************************************************************************************************

thanks for reading guys. sorry for now updating. hope you enjoyed it anyway, and thanks for your support.

what will happen at dinner?

find out!

bye for now

to be continued