Opening

I've been raised in a muggle world , surrounded by muggles while living in a house full of magic.

My mother, a pureblood witch, went to Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry (Hogwarts for short), she was a proud Gryffindor and has been best friends with Molly Weasley since first year (a ginger haired woman with a amazingly kind personality) Molly was always like a second mother to me, I loved her and her family , the whole family are very close to my family, we always spent Christmas with there family and I have been best friends with her two ginger twin boys, Fred and George since I was born, through the years of hanging out with the two troublemakers I have learned a lot of pranks and hanging out with them we have planned a future to all go to Hogwarts together , we planned to open a joke shop when we leave Hogwarts, I often think to myself how it would be to be spending all my time with the boys , I know for sure I would never be bored!

I have always dreamed of being a student at Hogwarts and wish so hard to be part of Gryffindor, my mother has told me all about her experiences at Hogwarts and it just makes me so excited to hopefully go to Hogwarts and be a student there as well! Well that's if I get in.