Train station

We arrived at Kings Cross train station, Molly and my mother drove Fred, George and I to the station, before we left Ron and Ginny were being mardy because they couldn't come , they were still to young to go to Hogwarts, 'cheer up baba' I said to them while hugging them before we left.

At the station I was nervous to run at the wall to get to platform 9 3/4 so George agreed to come through  with me after Fred went through, he took my hand with a smirk on his face, damn his hands were so soft , like silk , his beautiful ginger hair moved in the breeze , we rushed at the old looking brick wall and in a second I looked up to see Hogwarts Express, George didn't let go of my hand until Fred started chanting 'Georgie has a crush' , George quickly let go of my hand and slapped Fred in a playful way.

We swiftly walked onto the train , I was so excited I didn't notice the bags in front of me, I tripped and fell onto George , Fred chuckled as George's face turned bright red , 'sorry George' I muttered while laughing a little.

We walk into a empty cabin and I sat opposite the two boys , I had my head in a book while the boys were already pulling pranks on each other , 'Hey (rn) take a bonbon' Fred said while they both were sniggering , I rolled my eyes and ignored the two dimwits, last time I fell for this it was a stink bomb and all I could taste was shit for the rest of the night so I'm not falling for it again!

The lady who works on the train came down with a huge trolley full of sweet and luxury snacks , 'Hey kids want any snacks?' 
'3 chocolate frogs please' George said in a polite manner , she handed him the chocolate frogs and he gave one to all 3 of us, 'thanks George!' I said I while giggling, his chocolate frog jumped onto the window. Fred started making fun of George but then all of a sudden his chocolate frog jumped out of its packet. 'HAHA' I screamed at both the boys while they giggle under there breath.