Wand shopping

The ginger twins came with me to buy a wand from Ollivander's wand shop, we reached the till, 'hello Fred, hello George' the man said sounding almost tired of the twins already, 'no pulling pranks this time or I will get in contact with Dumbledore! I was up ages cleaning all these wands!' He said sternly at the boys but then he started to chuckle, obviously the boys would have pranked him 🙄 .

'(Rn)' he said with a big smile , he wizzed around the shop and back to the desk with 3 beautifully structured wands , I picked up one with a bumpy texture on it with a green vine like pattern climbing the spine of the wand , *SLOOSH*a green slime like substance came flying out the wand,'perhaps not this wand then' he said in a giddy voice , 'I-I'm sorry I didn't mean t-' he cut me off before I could finish my sentence, 'it's fine , this wand just isn't for you' he said softly as he noticed I was nervous.

I slowly picked up a beautiful wand with a perfect point at the end, the handle was easy to hold and the design was made with care obviously, the wand was perfect, it was extraordinary , I loved it, I gave it a flick and a light shone on me . 'That's the one then' the man spoke with passion, the twins payed as they noticed I was not paying attention at all and wondering out the shop without paying because I was more focused on this wand I had in my hands.

Fred and George were laughing as they left the shop , I turned to look and the window was blue , 'What have you done this time' I said while laughing , 'I payed with the wrong type of money I guess ' George tried to say but he was laughing to much. 'What a day' George said laughing , barely keeping him self together. I was so happy to be spending time with the twins and enjoying myself, I knew that my time at Hogwarts wouldn't be boring.