Some Promise Are Meant To Be Broken

-Violet's POV-

Louis and I woke up early so we could talk over a plan without any interruptions. Louis came up with something and it sounded crazy but it might actually work. He was saying that one of us 'surrender' ourself and in about a week or so when they least expect it. We'll sneak in and get them back while someone plants a bomb so they won't come back. If it goes to plan no one in our group will get hurt. We were still talking it over until Clem overheard us. 

"What are you two talking about?"Clem said putting one hand on her hip. 

We were silent until Louis blurt it out, "We ran into Lilly in the woods!"

"What?!" Clementine raised her voice. 

"She called the deal off and is wanting a new recruit by this week," Louis explained to her.

"What deal? Why didn't you tell me any of this?" Clem asked concern gaining in her voice. 

"......Back when you were pregnant with Haze Louis and I went hunting. That is when we ran into her five years ago. We made a deal where if we give them half of the rashes we get then they'll leave you alone...... Look I'm so sorry for not telling you it just you already had so much on your mind at the time and telling you about the encounter with Lilly would-" I was cut off by Clem.

"It's okay Vi." She said grabbing my hand looking in my eyes.

"We did come up a plan. We just need to run it by you." Louis then told her about our plan.

"Sounds good, are you sure the Louis is the one that came up with it?" Clem said rolling her eyes over to Louis.

"Guilty! But we still need to figure out who is going to 'surrender'" 

"I'll do it"

"What?... No, I'm not letting you go after what they did to me!?" Clementine slightly raised her voice.

"Well, I'm not letting them take you, our daughter, ...or anyone else I care about." My voice began to break at the words from trying to hold in the tears.

"Violet its okay. No one is going to get hurt.*Clem puts her hands on my shoulders pointing me I her direction* Promise me you won't go. We'll come up with a new plane if we have to."

"No.... It's okay.... I promise."

After that Clem and Louis when out hunting and I go check if Hazel was still sleeping. She's sleep a lot ... huh.. I wounder where she got that from.

-Time skip to night-

Everyone was sleeping but Omar and I for night watch. Now was the perfect time. I go to the dorm and walk over to Aj and gave him a kiss on his fore head. Then I went to Clems bed lean down and move some hair out of her face and kiss her cheak gently.

"I'm so sorry Clementine ,but I have to do this..... I love you so much." I whisper to her trying not to wake her.

"Mama *Hazel sits up on the bunk above Clementine and rubs her eyes* What are you doing?"

"Its alright sweetheart. I'm just leaving for a little bit."

"Where?"

"It's no were important.... Haze?"

"What Ma?"

"Make sure to keep mommy and everyone else safe when I'm gone."

"I will Mama." Hazel leans forward and gives me a huge as I kiss her forehead.

I feel tears start to fall down my face; I quickly wip them off before Hazel could see.

"Go back bed okay. Ill be back soon."

"Okay I love you."

"I love you too Haze goodnight."

I leave the room and take my note out of my back pocket. I got to Louis's room and put the note on the bedside table. I whisper "I'm sorry" then I began to leave the school.

  Louis,
Ive gone to the delta. You know the plan and you better not fuck this up because I'm putting my family on the line for this. Just please keep them safe and tell Clem that I'm sorry for breaking the promise.
~Violet~