A Mother's Day to Remember

(Damn I haven't updated scenes 2019! I am so sorry I kinda lost motivation and ideas for this story, plus I've been through hell which I think everyone has the past 2 years. But I'm back with some ideas I think you all will enjoy and once again I am so deeply sorry for leaving y'all hanging.)

-Vi's POV-

The day is almost over we had just finished dinner, Clem and I decided to go to the bell tower. As we climbed up Clem grabs my hand helping me up because my leg healed enough to walk but not enough to climb a building. We sat in the same spot as we did when Clem and I had our first kiss, we were just sitting and watching the stars.

"Hey Vi?" Clem asks.

"Yeah sweetheart?"

"I uh... Nevermind."

"No Clem tell me."

She scratches her neck, " I've been thinking.... I want another kid." She says sounding almost kinda sad.

"What baby?! I mean I'd love too but how are we going to do to that, you know when I say 'suck my dick' I don't mean I actually have one."

Clem laughs, "I know it's just... Seeing you with Hazel and seeing how perfect she is and-"

"I understand Clem.... We could work on some idea on the how but I can't promise anything. But Yeah Clementine I'd love to have another kid.

She gave me the biggest smile and I pulled her into a kiss. We started to get a little rough but that's when we were interrupted.

"Hey Vi! Clem!!!! Sorry to bother you on your day but we have a situation you two need to come down!!!!" Louis yells.

"Alright let's see what those bozos did." I say standing up holding my hand out for Clem and she gladly takes it. Then we head down to the yard.

"What's the problem?" I ask walking up to Lou and see 4 people standing at the gate.

Clem walks up to me and stops with her eyes looking in shock. Then runs up hugging a old men. I look over at the group in question they all just shrugged there shoulder or nodded.

"I- I thought you were dead." Clem says still in shock.

"Well you better stop thinking that darling." The old man replied laughing.

"And you guys!!" She pulled the three others into a hug. "I thought Delta got you all."

Louis coughs getting Clem's attention, "Mind tell us who these people are?"

"Oh yeah. Everyone this Javi, Kate, and Gabe." She says pointing to each of them, "And this." She puts her arm around the old man again. "This Kenny."

I opened my eyes in shock hear his name. "Your Kenny!"

"Yes and you are." He replied.

Clem let's go of Kenny then grabs me by my hip, " This is my girlfriend Violet." Then points everyone else introducing them. "Louis the piano guy, his boyfriend Aasim, Omar... Sorry Chef Omar, Ruby our country girl....oh wait one second." Clem runs off soon after Aj runs up.

"Hi I'm Aj." He says waving staying besides me. Everyone looks at him in shock.

"Alvin?!" Kenny says still in shock.

"Wait how did you know tha-"

"He's Kenny." I cut I'm off.

"Oh!" Then he runs up hugging Kenny. "Thank you for keeping Clem safe."

That's when Clem returns holding Hazel. Kenny let's go of Aj looking at Clem and the little girl in her arms. Clem walks back to Kenny.

"Everyone Id like you to meet Hazel." Clem grabs my hand. "Our daughter."

"You have a daughter?!" Javi says. Clem nods.

"Hi nice to meet everyone." Haze waves at them.

"Yes very nice to meet everyone. Hopefully you'll be just as useful as Clemster is." Lou says.

"Lou for real-" He cuts me off.

"Yes really." He smiles knowing he annoyed me, "We all was about to have bonfire. Would you all like to join?! I'd love to hear some dirty secrets about our darling Clementine."

No one disagreed so we all went to sit down as Lou went to grab so wood to start the fire.