We're Getting Her Back

-Clementine's POV-

I was able to get some extra sleep because Louis insisted to take Aj and Haze hunting with him and Aasim. I went to the office expecting Vi to be there but she was nowhere to be seen. I have looked around this place from top to bottom and can't find her anywhere. I got out to the yard and everyone has returned from the trip and has some food for tonight. 

I see Louis trying his best to avoid me, "Louis, we need to talk." 

He pops his head up and hesitates before walking over, "Yeah, what is it my darling, Clementine?!"

I roll my eyes him then stare at him to let him know that I'm not joking around. "Where the hell is Violet and why are you trying to avoid me?"

"I..uh...*he sighs then grabs a paper out from his coat pocket and hands it to me*"

*I open the paper and read the words on it that were in Violet's writing* "Fuck Vi! Louis why the fuck did you let her do this? Why didn't you stop her?" 

"I didn't know she was going to do this! She never told me shit. Trust me Clem I'm pissed at her too but we just need to keep the plan so we can get her out of there. *I start to have tears come down my face thinking about all the crap they could be doing to her* ...Okay.... Everything is going to be okay." Louis pulled me into a huge letting me cry on his shoulder. "We're getting her back. I promise you, Clementine!"    

(Sorry for the short shitty chapter I haven't had a good couple weeks with death, school, work, family, depression. But I promise I'm slowly starting to get better and in the mood to write thanks to all my family in the "lonely gays" group chat you know who you are. I just want to give you all something even if it's short as fuck but thank you all for patience and support. And the next chapter will be twice as long than normal for yall)