Now it only just started

I was driving my Audi car to a warehouse that was far away to get klaus's coffin that he was in while Damon was driving behind me my phone rang and it was Caroline so I answered it "lily you can't kill klaus" "why not?" "Klaus's blood might not have turned us but we know for a fact he turned Tyler you have to tell Damon or be could be sending us to our death" then she hung up so I called Damon "Damon we can't kill klaus if he was telling the truth if your in his bloodline you'll die and everyone he turned with him" "damn it"
"Alaric will come and kill him we have to get him out off there" then we pulled up to the warehouse and Rebekah Klaus's sister was there so we got Klaus's coffin but Alaric banged her head against the car window inside the warehouse I sped to him and kicked him but he blocked it and pushed me into the wall and he punched Damon then Alaric opened Klaus's coffin and took the white oak stake and stabbed klaus in the heart "NO!!!" Rebekah cried "IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" I screamed and sped to Alaric but he choked me then I realized he's a vampire and my bite will kill him and there is no cure for my bite so my dragon face came out and I bite his hand and kicked him away "NO LILY HE'S LINKED TO ELENA!" Damon yelled then I turned to Alaric and realized what I just did so I ran to Alaric as he coughed up blood and I knelt down and put his head in my lap "Alaric I'm so sorry please I'm so so sorry please you have to stay awake I'm sorry" I put my forehead on his as he desiccated crying "oh my god...-what did I just do I-...oh my god that means I-..I-...I killed-...Elena" I cried more and broke down and Damon embraced me in his arms "Damon your-.....your going to-....die" "shhhh......your faster than me go to Stefan" I shook my head "no I'm not leaving you"
"I'm fine go to Stefan" "please don't make me go" I cried "I'll always love you Liliana May Salvatore" that made me cry even harder "I'll always love you too Damon Salvatore" "now go to Stefan" so I got up and sped back to mystic falls and found Stefan in the hospital next to a dead Elena "Stefan I didn't know I didn't mean too" but then there was a gasp that filled the room and it was Elena.....