"The Feast of All Sinners"

I woke up and saw Vincent "you're okay" he said "I have to go back. I have to get that thing out of Lucille" "that's what I'm trying to do Liliana I'm getting more power for the ritual" "what ritual?" "The ritual that we need to talk about" .

"when you divide the the hollow into the Mikaelson's they can't see each other forever?" I asked "when you leave here you need to go home pack some bags leave town quick and quiet with Lucille Hope and Faith" "what are you talk about?" "The hollow has felt Lucille's power and it's gonna want that back the hollow is going to live in the Mikaelson's through them it's gonna reach out and try to get your little girl and they can't be near Lucille ever again now, you and I both know Klaus Mikaelson is not going to be okay with that so when we get your little girl back you have got to go. Liliana, you take her and you run like hell".

I walked into the room to see Klaus and  "where have you been?" Klaus asked "it doesn't matter Vincent told me everything is this really happening?...we still need to get Lucille Vincent said the hollow is gathering a congregation at the church" "I'll go get her" "she's possessed Klaus, surrounded by followers we can't just run in there" "we have a plan".

I was packing when Klaus walked into my room "Liliana I can't undo the things I've done- "Klaus- "No, I can't stop being this, I also can't stop loving you so you tell me what I need to do yes, I'm ashamed and appalled- "I don't need you to apologize, Klaus Not right now, right now I need you to get our daughter back" "of course" then he walked out.

I walked into Lucille's room and saw Klaus then he looked at me "there's something I wanted to tell you, you're a good father Klaus and you deserve the truth there is something that I didn't tell you about the ritual Vincent didn't want to tell you because he thought you wouldn't go through with it but I know that you will, I know that you'll do anything for her even if it means never seeing her again".

I was with Klaus "Liliana I need you to know whatever we are you and me we were doomed I could never be what you needed me to be best thing I could do for you is disappear" Klaus said "I love you" "I love you too" then I kissed him and put my forehead against his.

It was time for the ritual and I was holding Lucille and the Mikaelson's were around the circle and Freya and Vincent started to chant then a blue light came out of Lucille and into the Mikaelson's and Lucille woke up "Mommy?" Then I looked at Klaus as everybody sped away "daddy? What's happening" "Lucille, Liliana I love you both" "DAD!" Lucille screamed as Klaus sped away and she started to cry.

I walked downstairs with me and Lucille's bags and Hope and Faith's and I walked to Freya and hugged her and caressed her face as I smiled and she held my hand then I held Hopes band while she held Faiths had and I held Lucille's hand and smiled at Freya one last time before walking away.

Mystic Falls, Va
I went to the mansion that Klaus had bought and put our bags there then I went to the Salvatore boarding school and watched Lucille play with her new friends and I smiled then Alaric walked up to me "looks like she's fitting in" he said "yep, this is what she always wanted" then Lucille waved at me and I smiled at her.

I was walking Lucille into the boarding school "remember if you need something tell aunty Caroline" I said "I will mommy" then I walked away and Stefan came up to me "Caroline asked me to tell you that we have a job offer for you teacher and principal you can be both" then I smiled and hugged Stefan "missed you" "I missed you a hell of a lot more" I heard Elena say then I ran to her and hugged her "I can't believe you're here" I laughed.

You thought this was the ending? HA HA! It's just starting

You thought this was the ending? HA HA! It's just starting. 😉