"Gather Up the Killers"

I was in Arkansas by my house by the river playing HideNSeek with Lucille "come out come out wherever you are" then I heard her walking and sped away and saw her by the water and I picked her up "Gotcha!" I laughed "that was some amazing hiding" I smiled "I crossed the water tide with my trail" she said "did you get your new shoes wet?" "I only flew over the water" "Lucille what are mommy's rules about your powers?" "I have to keep my special bracelet on because it helps me keep control" then I laughed "Mommy do we have to move again? And are the vampires coming?"
"No but that's why we have to go so we're not here when they do come" "but we haven't been here that long" "two months is long for us and we'll bring home uncle Elijah aunt Freya and Rebekah" "and uncle Kol" "and uncle Kol what if I told you real soon it'll be time to wake them up" "and then we'll go get my dad?" "And then we'll go get your dad" then Lucille smiled and hugged me.

I walked into Lucille's room to see her and Hope and Faith drawing when I heard a car approaching "is that her?" Lucille asked "let me check stay inside" then I walked outside to see My mom "well now aren't you a sight? My mom said "you sure no one followed you?" "Iv been avoiding trouble now where's those little girls?" "Did you find it? Mom please after all this time I am this close to getting them back I found a cure for Freya's poison I got a witch to siphon Rebekah's hex" "so you're really gonna do it? Cure them and then wake them up? Did you ever stop to think that you're daughters are better off without them?" "I made a promise"
"To who? To Klaus?" "To my daughters I promised them a home where they would feel safe and protected by the people that love them Mom, they're Mikaelsons too they've inherited all of their enemies and a power that I don't understand they need someone to teach them to control it especially Lucille I can't do this on my own" "you need to find the last of the seven werewolf packs according to this there's one left".

I was at the bar watching the girl Keelin then I walked up to her "what's the occasion?" I asked "I'm an official ER doctor" "congratulations" "thanks" "does it help with the guilt given what you are?" "What did you say?" "Keelin you need to listen to me" "how do you know my name?" "Got it from a friend she said your grandmothers maiden name was Malraux" then she tried to walk away but I grabbed her arm "you need to back off" then her werewolf eyes showed "I wish I could" then I showed her my werewolf eyes and I head butted her and she past out and I sped her out the bar.

I took Keelins venom and woke up Freya then I saw Elijah get up and I ran to him and hugged him and smiled "there's only one person left to get" Elijah said "let's go get him".