1

beep

beep

beep

yes school finally. I know I know. why would i be happy for school? well i get along with everyone and i have the best friends ever. the only thing i am missing is a boyfriend. I do have boys asking me out but i have only ever loved one person and that is Tobias Eaton. he was my beast friend when i was little and his dad abused him and when he found out i new they moved.

flash back

i am walking down the street to Toby's house. when i get there, there is a moving truck out side and Toby is carrying a box out side.

"Bea" he drops the box he was carrying and runs up to me... crying

"he found out. he found out you new and we are moving to i don't know where but i need to tell you something before i go." he takes a deep breath. "I love you i always have and always will. I'm sorry. good bye. "

i have tears running down my face now.

"i lo..."

before i can finish Markus "his dad" comes up behind him and drags him off to the truck.

"love you"

and at that point i fall to the ground crying. and that is the last thing i remember.

end of flash black

i am now sitting up in my bed crying when i hear a bang on the door.

"are you going to get up any time soon?" my really annoying brother Caleb says through the door.

"I'm getting up. alright. "

"ok ok gust hurry."

i get out of my bed and head for the wardrobe. thank god i took a shower last night.

i grab a pear of skinny jeans and a tank top with pansycake on it.

i go into my bathroom and pot on some eye liner, Stratton my hear and go down stairs and grab a muffin and run out side. i get into my porch and head to Chrissy's. when i pull up she is wearing the same as me but in pink.

"copy cat "  she says as she gets in the car.

"what ever. we need to get to school."

ten minutes later

as me and Crissy are walking to class i bumped into some one.

"i am so so sorry." i say as i pick up my books and stand. and the person i see is the last person i thought i would see. it is...