2

Tobias

what is he doing hear?

what ever, i don't care. i run start into his arms and hid my face in his chest. and that is when i fill a tear run down my face and go onto his top.

"Tobias is…is it really you?" i ask with my voce cracking a lot.

"yes Bea its me. its me." he says stroking my hear to comfort me.

gust like old times. i think to myself.

after a while i fill someone polling me away from him.

"no live me hear." i say while turning around to see Crissy polling me away from him.

"what are you doing?" i ask potting my foot on the ground.

"taking you to class. or do you want to get into trouble because when you were hugging that." she says that pointing to Tobias. "the warning bell went." as she finishes saying that we get to home room.

i see that we have this class with Zeke and Uriah. thank good i need to talk to them. 

so i slid into the seat in between the two brothers.

Zeke, Uriah, Tobias and me were in a little friendship group together. they are the only ones that now about my crush on Tobias.

"guys i need to tell you something." i say not looking at them.

"ok what is it." Zeke asks looking a bit worried.

i now have a big grin on my face.

"Tobias or Fore or what ever you called him… he's back. i sour him in the hall. i talked to him."

at first they look really confused but what i said starts to sink in and they go crazy.

"HIS BACK." Uriah says at the top of his lungs and scars the shit out of Crissy.

"what do you mean his back?" she asks with a look of anoites on her face.

"we will tell you later." we say i unison.

she slowly nods her head and terns back to the front of the room.

the rest of class is a blur.