Chapter 3: The Gang Arrives

She fell out of the sky, and stood up. She had brown hair and a blue,green and hazel eye colour. She looked about 12 or 13. She wore a blue shirt & jeans and looked confused.

"Who are you?" We asked, but she stood staring at us in disbelief. "Y.. Y... You're Stampylongnose!" "And iBallisticSquid!"

"Yes..." I slowly asked, not sure how to talk to this obvious fan of our videos.

"But how am I in minecraft?" I was in the real world, playing on Squids Reef server." the girl asked, but her question wasn't answered. A group of girls appeared in front of us, just as the girl had. It was AmyLee, Salem, Rosie and Mousie!

"We heard about Lee." Amy Lee said. "Oh by the way, her name's Emily." pointing to the girl.

Then, to top it all off, Finnball the king appeared with his horse near us.

"This is weird," Squid said. "Why is everybody appearing in front of us?" "And how," I added.

"I made us a portal." Mousie said to us. I was grateful she didn't come up with some sciencey term. "She took us after we finished recording Race to the moon," Salem quickly added. "Amy Lee, Mousie and I all went and picked up Rosie, then we got Finnball, then Emily." Salem said. Well, we wanted to get a fan of our videos to help so the portal sort of chose her.

"Let's go get Lee Bear!" Rosie and Finnball shouted together.