Chapter 5: Amy Lee's Land of Love

A day into the walk and we regretted not planning properly. We all had half hunger and all the food we had brought was 5 porkchops and a cake. Though now we have 3 porkchops and no cake... You know what happens when cake is near me. We all decided to stop by Amy Lee's world to get some food.

So Mousie built the portal (I can't explain it, it's too confusing for me, advanced redstone) and we all jumped in.

We were suddenly standing in front of Amy's house. We all looked around at the world. As we stood admiring the view, Amy Lee started skipping along her path lined with lovely jubbleys.

"Hey guys! Over here!" Amy called. We ran over to her and she showed us the entrance to her house. We opened the door and we saw inside her house. It had pink carpet on the floor."This is Bert & Bertha, my iron golumns." Amy Lee said. The big tall golumns started to stare at an obsidian block on the wall. "They like block staring! Amy giggled. "Anyway, here is the storeroom. Everything in the chests are colourcoded!"

We all ended up with full stomachs and stacks of food, including cake! Luckily I will be too full to eat them all in one go. Mousie decided while we were getting prepared, she would build the portal to Hit the targets castle instead of walking. Why didn't we think of that before?

We were all about to jump in when Emily yelled, "Stop! I have an idea!"