Chapter 8: The Battle

We felt like soldiers marching up to a war. Well, technically we were going in a war. Hit the Targets nether brick fortress was getting bigger and bigger every step. All the girls looked scared, even some boys were looking worried. And I don't blame them. Up ahead, one hundred hit the targets were standing there.

He'd stolen my cloning contraption and put a fake one in its place. I thought I had stopped him. But no.

(Lee's POV)

"Lee! I can get us out of here! Look!"

Heidi whispered to me. In her hands were thousands of rubber bands joined together in a rope.(guessed what bands I'm talking about?) I suddenly was excited. We could escape through the window. Glass is easy to smash. We both grinned.

(Stampy's POV)

Together as a team, we took them out easily. All we had to do was save Lee.

(Lee's POV)

"Come on!" Heidi beckoned me up to the windowsill and I smashed the glass. We were free.

(Stampy's POV)

Distractions. One can change your life. Or kill it. I couldn't resist. Just one slice. It would fill my hunger. One slice of cake.

(Lee's POV)

We ran. We both ran towards the front of the castle. But just as I thought we would be worry free, I saw stampy, centimetres away from the almost certainly poisoned cake. "NOOOOOOOO! I screamed as loud as I could.

(Stampy's POV)

Only the shock of hearing Lee's voice could stop me from eating this yummy looking cake. I turned around to see my favourite minecraft helper sprinting towards me. All the gang came in to welcome him and wanted him to tell them what had happened.

But before anyone could celebrate, the real Hit the Target appeared on the balcony of his castle. And beside him stood... "Heidi!" Emily,Cam and Lee yelled.