A little unsteady...

As I was running away, I could hear Dallas yelling my name and running after me.

After a hour or so, I turned around to see if Dallas was still behind me... He wasn't...

•°•°Jadyn's POV°•°•

Few, I lost him...

As I looked to see where I was, I saw a park with a fountain... As I walked around I heard a noise... The noise of a car engine stopping...

As I turned around I saw a blue mustang... It was Bob and he was with five other guys... They we're all drunk...

•°•°Jadyn's POV°•°•

What do you want, Bob?

Some fun... He said doing a creepy grin

NO!  LEAVE ME ALONE!! I said as I kick him in the stomach

After I kicked Bob in the stomach, his group of drunk friends started kicking, punching me...I passed out...

After getting beaten by Bob and his gang...

•°•°Jadyn's POV°•°•

Ugh... My head hurts,  actually scratch that... My whole body hurts, like I got hit by a car.

As I stumbled trying to stand up, I finally got my balance and started walking towards the Curtis's house... After I got to the Curtis's house, i was scared to walk in and I was feeling dizzy, so I stood on the steps... As I did I heard the front door open...it was Pony, as I looked him in the eyes...I passed out,  again.. all I remember is a faint voice yelling my name...

•°•°Pony's POV°•°•

As I heard a sound from outside the house and I looked at everyone who heard the sound too

I'll check it out guys... As I said that everyone nodded

Once I opened that front door... I saw what made the sound...

IT WAS JADYN?!?!  she was a beat up, bleeding, bruised, and cut.

As she looked me in the eyes I could tell she was crying, then she passed out... Right before she fell I yelled her name...  JADYN!!! As I yell her name everyone sprinted to the front door, as I stood there in shock...