The party...

As Dallas and I were having fun at the Halloween party dancing, drinking, playing games, I heard someone call my name from behind me as I turn around I see Steve and Two-bit and also Sodapop...

Oh hey guys what are you doing here? I said giggling from drinking to much...

Soda: Well Two-bit and Steve wanted to party but I came to take you and Dallas home, I mean you are a little drunk Jadyn...

What nooo, *giggles* I'm fine *giggles* while taking another sip from the beer in my hand...

Soda: okay, that's enough for you Jadyn. Soda said as he took the beer bottle out of my hand and on the table, now where is Dallas?...

Ugh fine and what do you mean "where's Dallas? " He right here....? Where'd he go?... As I turned around I saw Dallas wasn't behind me anymore... Where could he have gone off to?...

Two-bit: don't worry Jadyn, Steve and I will look for him and call Soda once we do, but right now you should get some sleep...

Oh... Okay... I guess... Well let's go Sodapop! I said frowning before and then smiling and grabbing soda's arm as we said bye to Two and Steve and drove home...

*couple hours later*

As I showered and changed into shorts and Dallas's tee shirt he gave me for when ever he got put in jail and I missed him, I went to my room and grabbed a fuzzy blanket and fuzzy socks:

and walked over to soda who was in a tee shirt and shorts too, as he saw me he smiled and patted a spot for me to sit by him and watch tv, while I sat down next to him another hour almost went by and I started to feel sleepy and Soda could notice ...

and walked over to soda who was in a tee shirt and shorts too, as he saw me he smiled and patted a spot for me to sit by him and watch tv, while I sat down next to him another hour almost went by and I started to feel sleepy and Soda could notice I was falling asleep as he did, he patted his lap for me to lay my head down on his lap while I was starting to close my eyes I felt peaceful, I could feel soda move some of my loose pieces of hair and tucking them behind my ear, then I brought the blanket up to my face and buried my face into the blanket and fell asleep....

*another couple hours go by*

I hear soda very lightly snoring, it was funny and adorable but and I heard the phone ring I felt soda start to move as I slowly got off of him I laid the other way and fake slept while I peaked and felt soda get off the couch and go over to the phone, and as he answered the phone in his sleepy voice and stretch a bit, 2 minutes pass and soda's face went horrified and destroyed, as he started to turn towards me I quickly closed my eyes and peaked as he started to turn facing the kitchen... But I hated how he answered back to the person on the phone his voice sounded... Like there was no emotion..."yeah...i understand, I don't know why he would do that but I mean we all now what happens to him when he gets like this... And yes she's asleep, yes... Mhm... Yeah I'll tell her in the morning... God he's an ass for doing this to her... "

I wonder what and who he was talking about?...