a night to remember...

J-Jughead?!  What are you doing here?!  As I let go from the hug I gave him... He looked scared, sad, and angry....

Juggy? What's wrong?!

It's B-Betty... She's been kidnapped... We need you back Jadyn... Please... One more fight for Betty..?

Juggy... I-I can't... You rem---

YES, I REMEMBERED WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!!!  YOU CHANGED INTO A DIFFERENT PERSON!!!  BUT PLEASE FOR BETTY... as he began to go begging...

Fine, Jug I will but... I can't control my actions if I do this... I said looking away...

Ummm,  Jadyn?  Who is this?... The guys looked confused...

Oh,  sorry... I giggled... This is Jughead... He's my leader....

YOUR LEADER?!?  They all yelled in shock...

Yeah well why do you think my leather jacket says "south side serpents"?...

Oh... They said

So Jadyn, before we go... I think you should change.. There might be switchblades involved...

As I looked down at myself I saw I was wearing my clothes from the gym...

Oh yeah... I giggled

As we got back to the house, I changed my clothes...

As I walked down the stairs ready to leave

Damn, Jadyn you look like a girl version of Dallas! Two laughed

Yeah... Well wait until you see me really fight... I laughed

So who's going with?

I'll stay here and take care of pony and johnny with Steve and two... Said soda

Ok, Dallas?... Wanna come?

Thought you'd never ask... He smiled

As I was about to put on my jacket... Pony said something to me that got everyone's attention...

Jadyn? What's that under your sleeve?...

Shit Pone, I guess you found my tattoo... I joked

What?! Pony looked shooked

As I lifted up my crop top sleeve slightly to only show my tattoo...

Whoa

Whoa... I guess she's tougher than you Dallas... Steve and two laughed

Yeah yeah... Dallas smirked

Sooo... Let's go! I was excited and ready to punch someone's lights out!!

As we go to the place Dallas and Jughead looked around for a entrance than the front door... I kicked open the door...

What?  Betty ain't gonna have all day...

As I looked inside it was quite... Too quite... So I flicked open my switchblade...

As we walked in five guys can out... Hehe... This will be fun... I smirked

As we we're punching and getting punched back...

After the fight... 

I'll check the basement...

As I did... I saw Betty beaten pretty bad... As I carried her back up stairs, I brought her to Jughead and we headed home safely... But I was wrong...