Chapter 3

She looks up at him. "I," She hesitates, "I can't." She sighs and looks down.

"And just why not?" Sean growls in her ear.

"Ethan-" She starts before she's interrupted.

"You're fucking someone who works for you? Are you fucking stupid?"

"Y-Yes?"

"Well, no matter how stupid you are, I won't tell if you won't." He smirks leaning in to kiss her.

She's conflicted. This is the first time she's thought about fucking him in a while, and it has been a little less than a month since she has. Fuck it, fuck Sean now, deal with Ethan later.

Their lips touch and it seems like fireworks go off inside their bodies. Sean places his hand on the small of her back and pulls her closer to him. In an instant, her legs are wrapped around his waist and he was carrying her to his bedroom.

He throws her onto the bed and strips off his shirt as she does the same to reveal a pink sports bra. He looks her up and down and licks his lips. He then moves towards his suitcase to pull out a condom.

"Wait!" She practically yells. "I'm on the pill."

"Perfect." He purrs and kisses her forcefully, both of them falling back onto the bed. Sean reaches into hair and grabs a fistful, pushing their faces closer together. Madison reaches down and tugs her own pants down, revealing she had been going commando. Sean notices and smirks down at her.

"Eager are we? You are already so wet for me." He asks, letting go of her hair and stripping off his own pants and underwear, erection snapping to attention. Her mouth waters at the sight. He just smirks again and climbs on top of her, sliding his hands underneath the sports bra, then lifting it over her head and throwing it across the room. Now it was his turn for his mouth to water. He immediately attached his mouth onto her right nipple sucking on it harshly. She lets out a loud moan and her hands go to his dark brown locks.

He lets go and kisses her, lining his member up with her entrance. He pulls back to ask if she really wants to do this, she nods in response. He slowly pushes into and they both let out a long low moan. Sean stays still for a moment to give her time to adjust. She takes a few deep breaths and looks up at him. He takes this as a signal that he can move. He begins thrusting into her at an antagonizingly slow pace, to tease her.

"S-Sean, faster, please." She begs him in a whiny voice. Sean says nothing as he picks up his pace. He thrusts in and out of her at a faster rate than before.

"Yeah, you like that you little whore?" He growls in her ear and she lets out a soft moan as he does.

"Ye- Yes, sir." She breathes out, making him growl in delight at the name she'd given him. He begins to go faster, feeling an intense pit form in his stomach.

"Fuck I'm close babygirl." He groans and she nods, having the same feelings that he was.

"Me- Me too." She stutters taking a deep breath as she looks into his baby blue eyes. Suddenly he adjusted and he was just hitting the right spot. She moaned out "Oh fuck! Keep- Keep right there!" She moans.

"Hold on just, a few more-" He stutters between moans, still hitting her sweet spot. She shakes her head, knowing she can't last that long.

"Se- Fuck, I can't-" She manages to stumble out before just good thrust into her g-spot causes her to go over the edge. She lets out a loud hearty moan as she cums. The contracting muscles around Sean's member doesn't let him last long.

"Whe- where?" He says

"Inside," She says with no hesitation. She can't think straight right now as she's being thoroughly fucked through her high. Within a few minutes though, sticky hot cum fills inside her and Sean's movements come to stop. He slowly pulls out of her and lays exhausted beside her.

"That was fun." She comments, looking at him. He looked back down at her and smiled.

"Yeah it really was." He wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close. "We should get some rest, baby girl." He says and she nods, closing her eyes. Sean followed her soon after.