Chapter 5

"Okay so what's the game plan?" Maddie asks as she sits on her couch, still wearing Sean's pink sweater with leggings and some fuzzy socks.

"Well, Ethan's gone so Mark will be coming. I don't know if he will come himself or send one of his henchmen first. He has two Henchmen, Tyler and Mika. Mika is not really one I know a lot about. She is extremely stealthy and will not hesitate. Tyler is basically a bumbling doofus, but he is extremely deadly." Sean states whilst sitting on the ground in front of her, wearing a tshirt and some shorts with flamingos on them.

"Ah. Fun. Peyton is basically my right hand man so all uncivil matters will be dealt with by him."

"I'll call Robin over then. You're getting a new shipment soon right?"

"Well it's your order but yes."

"Keep it." He says taking out his phone and texting Robin to come over. Suddenly there's a knock on the door. Maddie reaches for her weapon, as does Sean.

"Who is it?" She calls to the door but no response.

"Who is it!?" Barks Sean his hand gripping his weapon finger moving to the trigger.

"Sean?" A deep male voice asks. Sean immediately goes to the door. "It's Mark. I'm here to call a truce with Big D. Ethan said he was over here."

Maddies eyes go wide. "Ethans not here. So go away." She says.

"Look girl I don't know who you are but I need to talk to Big D." Maddie sighs and nods at him to open the door. Sean does but very quickly has his gun pointed at Mark.

Mark slowly walks in. "I'm clean no weapons not even my phone." He says. Sean lowers his weapon still keeping it close by.

"What do you want?" Maddie says in her "boss" voice standing from the couch.

"Just to talk to your boss." Mark kinda smirks.

"I am the boss. Maddie Drake. Pleasure to meet you." She says extending her arm for a handshake.

Marks eyes widen. "Oh, okay. Uhm yes. Well listen I am here to call a truce."

"You flew halfway across the country to call a truce? I don't believe it." Sean says coming to stand by Maddie, resisting the urge to wrap his arm around her.

Mark looks a bit defeated. He straightens up his suit jacket and clears his throat. "Fine. I came to bring Ethan back on my team."

"So that's why you let him live." Maddie says tears threatening to spill down her face. Sean's arm instinctively wrapped around her.

"You know I should shoot and kill you where you stand." Sean says causing Mark to smirk a bit.

"You could but I've got three snipers pointed straight at both your heads. If I go down, you go down with me." Mark says, chuckling.

"You stole my entire supply! And Ethan just let you do it!" Maddie yells at him, anger building.

"Yes, that was part of the plan. Now I do offer a truce but you will not get your supply back and I want you to stop dealing." Mark says calmly as though there wasn't a very obviously upset female with a gun in her hand right in front of him.

"Never." Maddie almost growls out. "You came into MY territory. You won't leave."

Whilst this conversation was going on Robin and Peyton were on their way to the small apartment, only to see a three snipers positioned in the rooftops of surrounding buildings. There were no police cars so this could only be someone trying to take Sean and Madison out. Peyton quickly went to message Ethan before remembering what had occurred just a few hours before hand. He then messaged Eli to help him take out the snipers.

Robin has done this many times in the UK. Nothing new to him really. He messages Peyton Paxton, Big D's right hand and tells him the plan. It's a simple quiet ambush and attack.

Eli gets a forwarded message from Peyton about the plan that Sean's right hand had made. He kind of rolls his eyes. Eli's always wanted to move up in the ranks but Ethan took his position. He sends the confirmation message and they execute the plan.

Back in the apartment three simultaneous gunshots are heard. Maddie and Sean start to smirk. "Looks like your snipers can't protect you now." She sneers.

"Maybe not. I shall take my leave. Someone will be in contact soon." Mark says before gracefully walking out the door.