Pleadin

I shuffle through the papers that held the list of truck shipments around the U.S. and their personnel information. A map on board held where Clancy had placed the raid groups he sent out.

"I know these guys

"I know these guys." I mutter to Jamie, the boy who was in charge of all of these. I point out the group from the mall, "Didn't they get a shipment a few days ago?" I question, almost confirming it.

He glances up and nods, "Yeah they're annoying as hell." He scoffs, which I didn't disagree.

"Indeed they are." I agree quietly, before pointing to the group north of us. It was a group of blues and a yellow. "I don't see many yellows." I comment, silently requesting an explanation.

He takes a moment to look up at the board. "Not many are as good at controlling it as the blues are." He explains, "Also they are mainly used around the abandoned industrial areas. There isn't much heat there with all the cold machinery."

I nod before looking at a supply shipment with only a few guards. "A team could take this shipment, it's in the opposite direction of other raid and far enough away that it won't arise suspicion for the location of the camp." I show him before looking at the board for a group.

"If this group could meet up with another one on time, the first one can do the raid and the second one has the means for transportation and backup, it could work." I glance at the piles of papers for the groups as I rifle through them.

"The second group may have access to a truck if I'm correct, I believe I saw they were near a abandoned car lot?" I tell him, he double checks everything as quickly as I talk.

He looks through the papers I pile into his hands. "I'll look over it and talk to Clancy if I think it's good to go." He sighs, "For now put together a plan and make sure they have access to everything they need and if they can get there on time." He instructs me on what I need to do to perfect in the plan before it gets reviewed by Clancy.

By dinner the plan was halfway through with all the minuscule details that were necessary.  The group of guys who were done with their guard shift for the border came in rowdy and loud.