epilogue

Tag that one protective person who u are grateful to have ....
...

"No babe, I'm going to the party and you are staying here." Peter said holding my hands, stopping me from hitting my head. I have become a drug addict but ever since he arrived he wouldn't let me go close to even alcohol.

"No love, you ain't getting it. I need to go there, I need it baby, I'm gonna lose my sanity soon." I said quickly trying to free my hands from his grip.

"I do understand babe, but I'm sorry." He said a push me into my room and locked me in.

"Let me out, have you gone crazy!." I screamed hitting the door furiously.
Who does he think he is.

"It's what's best for you." He said.

"You will let me out this instant, or you would be sorry Peter. Let me out of here!."

"I will be back by midnight, there is pizza on your table."

"Please don't do this." I finally started crying. "Who is putting you up to this!?."

"I owe your brothers my life, and I'm going to do everything possible to repay them for all they did." He said sincerely.

"My brothers, they put you up for this!?. I'm fine baby, I'm fine, just let me out please."

"No! I'm not going to lose another friend to drugs family!" "You get that!!" He punched the door hard. "I'm not gonna lose another person".

I quiet turned around and thought to myself.
Harley you are screwed...