chapter2

"Oh my god! Babe that was harsh." Peter said in between laughing breathes.

"What did you expect, she was flirting with my boyfriend." I rolled my eyes till mad him for not pushing the bitch away.

"Did you see her face, her eyes? She was like a crazed goat." His definition of the girl finally made me laugh.

"But seriously harley. You need to take college serious." He said looking serious.

" who are you and what have you done with my boyfriend". I asked him trying to maintain a serious face.

"Im still the one princess, just that we are dropping low in our studies and im kinda aiming for a first class." It took everything in me not to burst out laughing, I cant believe that Peter is aiming for a first class.

"Keep on aiming babe" I wink at him " I just wanna have a certificate and forget I ever went to school".

"You are joking right?." He asked grabbing my shoulder, keeping me from moving any further.

"I wish I was". I smiled at him " wait when did your ass start caring about studies, school and all that shit".

"I.., you know ,I wanna get back Michaels house, I foolishly sold it and now I realize I ....." he sighed and looked at me " I'm gonna do whatever it takes to get that house back."

"Instead of killing yourself with studying, I could just ask my brothers to get back the house for you."

" I'd love that but no Harley, your brothers have done more than enough for me and I'm kinda tired of depending on peoples wealth when I can just make mine".

okay." "Hey! There is this party going on at Jackson's house tonight, you in?". I asked hugging his waist.

"nope".

"Okay then, have fun reading nerd". I mocked him bumping him shoulder.

"We are going to have fun reading cause you ain't going nowhere". He emphasized on the ' we ' "you staying with me tonight bae."

I rolled my eyes "first you have dreams on graduating with a first class and now you are dreaming of me staying with ya tonight What have you been drinking ".

"I'm been serious".

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes, I'm definitely going for that party " hey Pet. Mind helping me with my bag, after all it was ya who packed it for me".

"No thanks". He pushed the bag back to me " the car is just 109 steps from here".

"So you are counting steps too uh?, I should really get you a glasses so you look like a complete nerd". Really, he was starting to piss me off with his nerdy attitude. He must have been brain washed in the therapy shit he went for.

"No need love, I use a contact lens".

Sighing, I walked faster, I don't think I can cope with his shit anymore.

"Common Harley, I was just fooling around with you". He called trying to catch up with me.
"Here, let me help with this". He stated and collected my bag making me smile.
Honestly if I was him I wouldn't collect or touch the bag because it was a pinkish hand bag.

"So low man!". Someone shouted from a group of boys walking by as they laughed, Peter just ignored them and kept on walking.

"I'm driving". I called

"As you please".

"Hey, Harley look" Peter called and pointed at a little kid not up to 10 years of age, picking peoples pockets.

"Stop the car".

"What! Why?!" I yelled.

"The kid is doing wrong, I mean where are his parents".

"Bla shit Peter, whatever the kid is doing ain't our business". I said as I speed down the road, I'm grateful that I didn't let him drive or he would have stop the car to go correct a kid who is preparing to be a robber in the future.

" do you know that when that kid grows up you might be one of his victims". "I mean look at him, he is an upcoming gang leader".
I just rolled my eyes.

"You know if you cant feed a baby, dont have a baby, cause you be always trying to keep the kid from crying and when the kid grows a little.....".

"Shut the fuck up Peter!". I slammed down hard on the car break "shut up please" I yelled before rubbing my temple. I looked at him wandering when he learnt to talk too much.
I have to see my brothers, I'm gonna sue whoever was his therapist.

I looked at him again nearly having a heartbreak because of the sad look on his face.

"I'm sorry for yelling". I apologized honestly. "Guess I'm just too worked up".

"Pete...." I started to apologize again but the horn of the car behind me reminded me that I was till in the middle of the road.

I sat on the bed watching him sleep, he wouldn't talk to me and that kinda hurts.
"I'm sorry Peter". I said as I pecked his cheek, time to get ready for tonight's party.

"Im sorry". I heard him say from behind me.

"See who decided to wake up". I said taking off my top.

"Im sorry". I heard him say again this time with fear in his voice, I quickly turned around to see him thrashing around, he was still sleeping. The night mares, he get them almost everyday.

I hopped on the bed and started to tap him. " heyyo Pet. Wake up, its just a freaking night mare".

"Im sorry!" He cried not still waking up, I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water.
"No no no please , I'm sorry". He cried harder making me change my mind about splashing him 'a little' drop of water, I yanked the bottle cover open and poured the water on him.
He sat up with a quick scream of 'Michael'.

"Hey im here". I said as he pulled me into a very tight hug.
"Michael is gone peter and he is never ever coming back" I told him rubbing his back.

Its been years since Michael's death and everyone has moved on except Peter, which pisses me off sometimes but I have to be there for him like he was for me.
Maybe he and Michael enter into blood convenient.
I mean he practically see the guy in his dreams every time.