Rose-Transformers

Yeeee
It's miss Rose
Blind Femme Seeker
Can super-heat her armor

More to come
Name: Rose

Age: Uhhh.... -rubs back of head- Not a clue. She's an adult though.

Creation Date: January 27th (ish. No known proper date)

Gender: Femme

Faction: Technically, neutral because where she comes from the war has ended. But if she is forced to take sides, Decepticons because that's where her parents were. Or whatever side an alley will be on.

Function: She's in the communications hub. Lower Officer.

Alt. Mode: Seeker, though her wings are grooved.

Height: 28ft tall

Wingspan: Roughly between 15-17ft

Maximum Speed: Unknown, flying doesn't go well often times.

Cruising Speed: Usually around 250mph, when assisted. When alone, a measly 150mph.

Weapons:
- Super-heated armor (have to be frustrated or angry)
- High boosted thrusters (quick flames)
- Basic photon weaponry
- more to come as she gets more detailed

Combat Style:
The fact you think she enjoys fighting is quite amusing. She doesn't enjoy fighting because of her disability, it makes for a very difficult battle. If anything- she prefers talking or negotiating her way out of a conflict.

Abilities/Skills:
- Able to super heat her armor for periods of time
- quite excellent at hovering abilities
- Surprisingly does well in the communications hub despite her disability.
- Easily persuasive
- more to come as updated

Fears/Weaknesses:
- only able to see heat signatures (she has colored optics but she can't see)
- susceptible to a lot of basic attacks, even a basic kick to the back can bring her down
- terrified of water, absolutely terrified
- she'd rather face Megatron than water
- more to come

Looks: the picture above lol
Her basic coloring is similar to Thundercracker, except any red is black and the white is green. Magma-colored optics.

Personality:
Rose is.... well, Rose. She prefers to be friendly rather than aggressive like most people, especially with where she comes from. Nine times out of ten, she gets sent from her own universe to a different one. It isn't easy to frustrate her, until you either physically harm her or tease her about her 'no-sight'.  She doesn't process sarcasm well, but a joke will lol often get her to crack up.

Family:
- Blind Heat (A mono-Combiner, Hydracon. Her carrier)
- (due to story/rp concept) Thundercracker (sire)
- adoptive aunts: Swarm Master, Moonguard, Shadowblitz and Sunbreaker

Friends:
- Bushido (Delirium's kid)

Enemies:
- Any enemy is anyone who threatens people she cares about.

Likes:
- [something your OC likes (add more as you need to)]

Dislikes:
- [something your OC doesn't like (add more as you need to)]

Quotes:
- [*Something your OC says (add more as you need to)]

Other Fun Facts:
- [*a fun fact about your OC that doesn't fit anywhere else (add more as you need to)]

Backstory:
Well, she's from the story called New Launch that I am writing. Technically- Thundercracker is her sire but xD not everyone approves of related transformers so- just roll with me. Unknown sire, but all that's known is that he's a Seeker. Arch enemies with someone called Startail, and constantly gets thrown around into different universes.
That is the basic backstory xD

-being edited