siu mask

So who saw the match between juventus and sassuolo? I didn't, but juve won 3-0 and ronaldo, khedira, and emre can scored.

BUT

What i'm here to talk about is the thing which Ronaldo did after he scored. He always does his Siiii! celebration after scoring, ever since his days at real madrid (ah, the good old days) and this was no different.

Only it was.

Ronaldo not only did the si/siu celebration but he also combined it with the dybala mask, made famous by my one true love, paulo dybala himself.

Now, paulo had been benched in that match, and he only played the last seven minutes. Even before in the match against parma he was benched and didn't play at all. When he realised he wasn't going to play, he stormed off to the dressing room before the match ended. I admit, it was childish and he shouldn't have done that. And allegri, afterwards, told him off in front of the entire staff and team at training and he accepted his mistake and apologised.

Allegri was a bit too harsh, rebuking him like that in front of everyone, but he apologised and that's it. End of story. (though i feel really bad for him since he's not getting playing time and not being able to score and hence getting frustrated. And i feel for him so damn much! That's why he reacted like at the match vs parma, and though his move wasn't right, his reasons were. I feel really upset and angry with allegri for not playing him and then rebuking him like that)

So in the next match, he was subbed yet AGAIN (surprise, surprise) and played for 7 mins in the end. But before that when ronaldo scored, cr7 did the dybala mask celebration made famous by dybs, and pointed at him on the bench. Basically, he dedicated his goal to la joya (dybala).

And i thought it was super sweet and amazing to see them bonding so well, even though questions have been raised about their compatiblity.

Now some reports are saying dybala and allegri are feuding over what happened at parma (i don't think they're feuding, per se, but dybala must be hurt at the constant benching) and rumours are that cr7 has shown his solidarity and support and empathy to dybala by doing that celebration.

Whatever it was, it was sweet, and nice. It was a mark of strong partnership on and off the pitch between two players, and a good friendship.

And it also showed when dybala and ronaldo both helped can score the 3rd goal, and then dybala and ronaldo celebrated together.

This is what I'd wanted. For my favourite player and the player who has my heart, to bond well. And i'm glad they are. :))

BUT I DO NOT LIKE ALLEGRI'S DECISIONS AT ALL. AND ONCE HE ALSO TAUNTED US, AS IN REAL MADRID, SAYING THEY TOOK MORE HOLIDAYS LAST SEASON AND SO LOST SOME MATCHES. HOW DARE HE, UGGHH....

And the very next day his oh so talented juventus lost to atalanta 0-3...Ha. Ha. Ha.

Who's taking holidays now, mister?

Anyway, back to the point. I don't like how allegri is subbing dybala and now that rumours of his transfer are coming up, i feel I'll be happy if he shifts to Real Madrid, to us. I mean, yeah, of course I'll be super happy if mi amore dybala came to my club! But a major part of ne would be really upset to see him leave his home and family of players, and leave his partnership with ronaldo, which i want to see more of.

But if he's mistreated like this and not given his full due, I'd say he'd be better off somewhere he'll be fully appreciated. But if he transfers at all, i want him to come to madrid and NOWHERE else. Period.

So coming back to the topic of my rant, i'm really happy that ronaldo and dybala are getting along so well! Check out the pics here:

^Dybala's instagram story😂

^Siumask

^ronaldo sought out dybala on the bench and pointed at him to dedicate his goal