t w o

‎‎♡・゚

mackenzie opened her eyes when the rays of the sun reach her room.

she took her phone to see notifications. always the same - no text from any friend. she just saw some likes under her last tweet. no, she don't have friends. she's pretty lonely.

kenzie sighed and sat on the bed, putting away her phone. she got up and went to her closet to choose outfit for today. after ten minutes, she just took light pink sweater and dark blue skirt. to this she put on light brown ankle booties. after this mackenzie made a light makeup and went downstairs to living room.

''hi, honey.'' her mom smiled looking at her and then she come back to reading some book. ''you want something to eat?''

''no, i'm fine, i'm gonna buy something on the way.'' lies. ''if maddie is gonna be faster!'' she screamed so her sister could hear.

''oh, baby, mads left like ten minutes ago with millie and lilia.'' melissa looked at kenzie worried. ''if you want i can give you a ride to school?''

mackenzie sighed and shook her head.

''no, don't worry, i will just take a walk.'' she took her backpack and jacket.

''bye, i love you!'' her mom shouted when kenzie opened door.

''love you too!''

when the bell rang, mackenzie packed her stuff and left classroom. it's lunch time. she don't eat at lunchroom cause first - she don't have anyone to sit with and second - she never eats lunch. she's gonna probably go and hide in library. it's always peaceful there.

she first went to her locker to took books for the next class. when she wanted to close her locker, someone came to her.

''hey.'' she turned around and saw a boy. very handsome boy. ''you're mackenzie, right?''

she looked at him strange. it's really weird that anyone talk to her. a boy like him is even more surprising. she nodded.

''i'm johnny. johnny orlando.''

that's why he look so familiar! he's her sister's best friend ex. she heared maddie's and millie's talk week ago about him. it was something about him being a playboy and break up. or maybe it was about jacob sartorius being playboy and millie break up with johnny?

''why you talking to me?'' mackenzie raised one eyebrow when john laughed.

''so i can't just talk to a pretty girl?'' he smiled but when he saw that kenzie don't baught it, he continued. ''okay, listen. i heared you're maddie's sister, is it right?'' she nodded again. ''well i was watching you and  you seem cool and you're so pretty. and i was thinking that we could go to millie's birthday party together? what do you think?''

''no.'' she put her backpack on her back, ready to go.

john's smile disappeared at once.

''what? why?'' mackenzie rolled her eyes.

''first - i completely don't know you. second - i'm not invited to party. third - i have better plans.''

after this she went to library, leaving him so suprised.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

hi cuties! it's second chapter. a little quick and not long but well i don't wanna go with plot too fast :) i hope you enjoy it and you're gonna leave comments <3

𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓪