chapter fifteen

sorry for the long wait! i just went on an update spree for this and two for my marvel oneshots book so that's fun. i'll try to get more updates, dont worry.

wc :~: 420 lmao

tw :~: none uwu

It had been a few days since Rich and Michael officially started dating. After their movie date- they saw Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse, Rich decided his favorite Spider-Man was Noir. Michael had asked why, Rich couldn't explain properly- they had gone a little more public with their relationship.

Nobody in the school really cared about homophobia. In fact, after everyone learned that Jake was a pansexual, they really supported all lgbtq+ people.

Instead of homophobes beating up homosexuals, it was the supporters and the gays who verbally beat up homophobes. It was quite a nice school. Too nice for it's own good.

Rich was getting quite suspicious of the lack of homophobia in the school; it seemed too amazing. He decided to try and ignore it the best he could- he was great at ignoring things. Especially his dad.

"Hey Mikey, think we could go to AnimeNext?" Rich brought up one day when they were hanging out- that was one way to describe cuddling- at Michael's house.

"I mean, if we can get costumes and everything," Michael pointed out, shrugging a bit. "What would you cosplay as?"

"Noir, what do you think?" Rich snorted, laughing lightly.

"Oh of course," Michael chuckled, rolling his eyes. "Who would I be then? A black and white Deadpool- wait that would be amazing," He gasped, loving the idea.

Rich sat up and turned to look over at Michael. "Holy shit that'th amazing!" He laughed, getting excited. "Just get your own Deadpool suit and spray it-"

"Like Miles!" Michael interrupted, smiling. "C'mon, let's go out to see if we can find anywhere that sells suits. If not, we can try and trust the Internet to give us actually good suit for Ebay or something."

Rich, giddy as all hell, hopped off the bed and scrambled over to the door, Michael following him.

"Calm down, jeez," Michael laughed, grabbing his sweatshirt from a chair.

Rich rolled his eyes and opened the door, running out, Michael on his heels. They went out to Michael's car and got in, Rich looking up any comic-book stores or places that sell costumes.

"There'th one about an hour from here," Rich muttered, still looking for some. "Then another about fifteen minutes from that. Or we could check the mall," he suggested.

"Mall, then the two stores?" Michael offered.

"Love the way you think, Mikey," Rich chuckled, kissing Michael's cheek before they started driving off. Michael did text his mothers before the boys left so they knew where they were.