Chapter 8: The kiss

"Wait... You want me to what?!" Malo shouts. "Malo, we cant fit all this stuff in the trunk and i dont want you to carry it since its kinda heavy" you say. "B- but i dont even know how to drive!". " Then ill teach you" you say. She goes to the drivers side and opens the door. She gets in and has a really nervous expression on her face. "So, what do i do first?" she asks nervously. "Well, you need to put on your seatbelt first before you do anything" you say. She starts to reach for her seatbelt until her ears perk up. "Wait i just remembered something" she says out loud. "What is it" you ask. She takes the things you both bought and got out of the car. She starts to do a weird pose and has a expression of concentration. "Wait what exactly are you trying to do here" you ask her. "Shh... Don't ruin my concentration" she says. " I hope this still works" she mutters under her breath. She inhales deeply and then exhales. But as she exhaled, you notice that she had electrical static surrounding her and then she disappeared. "MALO" you yell. "Where could she have gone?" A couple seconds pass and she finally comes back. "What the... Malo, you can teleport" you say excitedly. "Yeah though it kinda sucks since i have to waste some of my energy" she says as if it were a bad thing. You both get into the car and drive home.

(During the drive home)
"Malo can i ask you something" you say nervously. "Sure". "Ok, so when you teleported where did you take the things we bought". "Oh, well i teleported home and left the things on the sofa". "Ok" you say with relief.

(Home)
As you arrive home Malo had fallen asleep (like last time) and yet again you had to carry her to your bed. This time she woke up as you set her down on the bed. "(Y/N), can i ask you something?" she says. "Sure" you respond. You noticed that she started blushing and you probably knew what that meant. "Do... Do you love me" "What do you mean? like as a friend or like... Relationship Love?" You ask her. She looks at you with the face of "you already know". You start to blush hard. "Ok i admit it, i love you" you say. "Good" she says as she gets up, leans forward, and kisses you. You were stunned by Malo doing this but yet again you couldn't just stop so you just went with the flow. She separate her mouth from yours. "Hmm... You aren't such a bad kisser ya know" she says with a slight giggle. You both stare at each other for a long time and eventually break eye contact. "Well i think im gonna go to sleep" she says as she yawns. You look at her and she starts positioning herself to go to sleep. You decide to go to sleep as well but as you lay down you kept thinking about the kiss. "Wow... Malo really loves me"