Confession

First off, I want to thank all of you for reading this. I know some of you had been begging me for new parts, so here it is. Chapter 3: Confession? Rejection?

(Ps: it's gonna be sad... kinda)

————————————————————————

Hawk's POV

I still can't believe I rejected Ambrosia! I mean, she's so perfect! Gasp, maybe I could confess to her! Ok, breathe Hawk, you can do this. Stay cool, you are a prince.

Just as I was about to go, I was stopped by Joy.

"Astoria want me to come and get you! She said she doesn't want to be late, so you better hurry! Rose's already there!"

I sighed and signalling 'ok' to her. I joined the group and went to class. I'll just confess to Ambrosia later... after class...

Rose's POV

Today's finally the day! The day when I confess to Hawk! I decided to confess to Hawk after class, I hope he doesn't reject me... Just when I stopped daydreaming, the bell rang. Signalling class is over. I saw Hawk rushing away, so I followed him. I run up to him and said "Hey Hawk!"

"Huh? Oh! Hey Rose! What're you doing here?" He asked me

I took a deep breathe and let it all out. And finally, I said "Hawk... I have something to confess..."

"Sure, what is it?" He asked again

I sighed, looking at his dreamy eyes. Oh no, I started to daydream again... I sighed again and let it all out. "Hawk SnowWhite, I... I love you..."

There's an awkward silence between us until Hawk broke it "I'm... terribly sorry Rose... I have another princess in mind... maybe I had always been leading you on, but I didn't know that I was..."

I smiled "it's ok, it was foolish of me to think that you'll like me back anyways. Ambrosia sure is beautiful isn't she?"

He blushed deep red "H-How did you-..."

"It was very obvious, the way you looked at her..."

I hid my tears from him just as I realise I'm about to burst into tears, I forced a smile on myself and continued "Thank you for being honest with me, I wouldn't like to have a relationship based on lies either..."

"And thank you for understanding... I'm sure there will be another prince waiting for you." As he walked away to find Ambrosia.

I run as quick as possible, not knowing where I'm going (again). As I stopped, I found myself in front of the abandoned library (again). I know I shouldn't go in there due to last time's incident, but I just have this urge to go in... curiously, I walked inside (again) and tried to find that person who has been talking to me last two times when I'm here.

???'s POV

I heard someone came in my lair and already know that it's Cinderella junior. I follow my grandfather's footsteps, and I will not end up in the same fate with him. I'm going to be the greatest super villain ever known! Poor Cinderella junior can't earn their friend's trust, how sad. I'll help her realise what was really happening around her, with a little teeny curse. I finished the potion and is ready to try on the effects, good thing that Rose is already here. She's going to have a good night sleep. Mwahahahahaha.