The Girl In A Black Robe

I think I mentioned it last time, but just in case I'll tell you one more time. I'm working on something extreme and need all the time I can have, so please forgive me for not posting it more often.

————————————————————

Rose's POV

It seems that Ling Ling saw me in the robe so she walk towards me

"Who's there? Come out!"

I turn into shadow and sneak away.

"Huh? Who are you?! Come out!" She took out her wand.

"What's the matter Ling Ling?" Travis ask as the whole team goes towards her

This is my chance! I run towards the ballroom as I heard footsteps, clearly it's from Hawk and the others.

I turn into shadow and sneak behind a wall and chanted again (whispering), "I call upon the element of Destruction!" Then I shouted, "Cataclysm!"

The gang heard me and turned to look towards me, wearing a robe. They saw everything start to collapse and escaped.

After they're gone, I put down a note:
Are you prepared? Hehe. See you... on next full moon.

___C.F. ; L.C. ; V.B. ; K.S.

I ran outside as a shadow, Ling Ling saw me and pointed at me.

"Show your true form, whoever you are."

I turned back as a human. Hawk pointed his wand towards me.

"I see you're getting excited for the fight already, can't wait? Then I shall give you one!"

"Grrr .. Snow Magic!"

I dodged his attack swiftly by just moving my head.

"Seriously, practise your aiming! Are you going to battle like that?!"

"A warrior never give up! We will defeat you, so just give up already!" Said Ling Ling

"Let's see for that." I returned

I pointed my wand towards them and yelled, "I call upon the element of Fire!"

Then Hawk and I said the magic words at the same time, "Snow Magic! / Fire Magic!"

And of course my magic was more powerful, it went straight pass the Snow Magic and hit Hawk.

"Hawk!" The gang exclaimed.

"Oh boy, how are you going to beat me on the upcoming full moon if you are in this condition?"

"Grrrr..."

Then they combined their magic together.

"Tower Magic!"

"Snow Magic!"

"Fan Magic!"

"Fury Magic!"