The End is When it Starts

I'm more of a original person, so at first I didn't want to write a sequel because I think that originals are better. But after a lot of consideration and some of your comments, I decided that I will make sequel. Thank you all so much for reading this book for I consider it crappy... because I don't have much experience in writing books, especially not fan fiction, but seriously I owe you all and I want to repay you with my sequel book! Please enjoy the last chapter of 'I'm Sorry'.

————————————————————

Rose's POV

"Hawk!" I yelled from across the bridge, I decided to wake up early so that I can spend the morning with him today. "Hey Rose, care to join me for a morning walk?" He asked, and of course I will, we are practically in relationship, he just haven't ask me to be his girlfriend... yet.

We walk around holding hands, and decided to sit down near the fountain. We were just enjoying the silence together when Hawk start to kissed my neck, I'm so NOT ready for this... "Rose..." he mumbles to my neck, "I love you so much..." he then put one of his hand behind my back to support me while his another cupping my face, tracing the shape from the cheekbone to the jawline. "H-Hawk..." I blushed madly still trying to process what's happening.

He then leans in to me without even letting me have a choice to push away, though I wouldn't do that. Our lips met, he kisses me hungrily as if we haven't done that for a whole year. He moves his hand from my cheek to my head, tangling with hairs. His other hand start tracing the 'S' I have behind my back, touching my hips once in a while. His tongue slip past my lips, trying to gain entry to my mouth. I let him in with pleasure, but not long after I made a sound, it's... a moan... I don't really want to admit it as a moan but it was. "You made quite the sound, princess." Hawk breaks the kiss and smirks while panting, I kept blushing hard. "Check your ears, I made no sound." Still blushing also catching my breath, I turned my face around hiding the blush I have.

Then, we just sat there waiting for time to past. Hawk just can't stop flirting with me. Though we did talk about Ambrosia, can't help it, she's his ex girlfriend after all. Time seemed to past quickly when we're having fun, Astoria and Joy came to interfere our romantic 'date'. But I can't really blame them, they didn't know,  they seemed to regret coming over when they saw us holding hands.

"Oh, I'm sorry... I didn't know you two were... um... dating?" Astoria said, which kind of made me blush. "I asked her out yesterday night, it's fine." Hawk replied. We just stand there talking and waiting for Travis and Ling Ling to come, though... something is missing.

"Rose dear? Can you come with me for a while?" Granny came to me and asked, she looked concerned. "Sure thing granny, see you later in class guys." I said to the others while following granny, "where are we going? What's wrong?" She then turn to look at me and pull on a straight face, then her body glows. When it dims down, reveals a white gowned lady, Lady Selene. She raised a hand to silence me and starts to talk, "You will occur and will be granted an offer, but you must never fall for temptation or it is just an illusion."

A riddle? That's all I can think of, the lady just gave me a riddle kind of passage that I'll need to solve. I have a few questions, what is the temptation? What does she mean by an illusion? When is 'soon'? Why am I granted an offer? What's happening? But she silenced me before I can ask, "this is all I can tell you, you will have to understand the road in front of you is hard, but believe in yourself. You will have to face a lot of challenges my dear, I'm afraid that's all I can tell you but I know you will do fine. It's time for me to leave, goodbye."

Without waiting for my farewell, she left without a word. Just then, the bell rings signalling me to go to class, but I can't seem to focus even when professor SnowWhite talks about my fav topic. My mind just kept repeating the riddle lady Selene gave me, "Rose? Are you ok? You seemed... distracted." Hawk said full of concern. "I'm fine Hawk, just thinking about... stuff..." I replied lowering my head. "I just want you to know that I want you to rely on me more, you don't have to take all the risks by yourself." He said which made me smile of course, he's so sweet I could just... Eeeeeeee. But I felt like I shouldn't, that this is dangerous and I shouldn't worry him too much. "No, it's nothing you need to worry about, I was just exhausted since I wake up early this morning." I said with a smile and he smiles back. "Ehem Rose Cinderella and Hawk SnowWhite, maybe it's finally time to pay attention in class, right?" Professor SnowWhite said in a straight tone, warning is not to do that again. "Y-yes granny" Hawk replied and I simply nodded, not bothered to start a conversation.

And just that the school ends, boy am I tired. Not only did I wake up early, the lady just decided to give me a riddle to solve out of no where! I wish life is easier... I'm on my way back to the castle, alone. I heard a voice, snorting kind of laughters. I look around trying to find clues of what's happening, but I can't seem to do so. I look down to the origin of the voice, something's missing. "My shadow..." I whispered to myself and becomes more alert of my surroundings. "Nice observation Cinderella, too bad our reunion have to end so early. Anything to say before you die?" I turn around, revealing none other than... Lilith Cinderella. I look down again, my shadow is gone, it turned into an actual human being.

"I will stop-" I tried but Lilith is just too quick, "Time Magic" The time stops. I can't move, my entire body is frozen in space. But at least I know that she needs to take a recoil damage for using time magic. "Time to end everything, don't you think?" I can't move, my body isn't obeying, she continued, "too bad. Revenge Magic" the magic hits me and soon I can't feel myself anymore. I know this magic, it's a magic that kills whoever the victim is no matter how powerful they are. It's a guaranteed death.

I'm sorry Hawk, I'm sorry everyone... I'm sorry for not being strong enough...

(Scroll slowly start from here)

I'm Sorry...

————————————————————

Phew, the book is finally finished. I have no regrets for this ending and to be honest, I planned the ending before even starting this story (by the way, sorry for having you to scroll to the bottom like that, just wanna add some mysterious feeling to it). I truly thank those who are always commenting and letting me know what you think, you are all my inspirations and for that I'm very grateful. I have something to say before ending this chapter, I won't be posting the sequel for quite a time.

1. I have a Miraculous Ladybug Instagram account to manage, edits to be exact
2. I need to work on the sequel's plot
3. I need to design the sequel's book cover
4. I need to finish off my holiday homework

So I'm really sorry, I'll try to finish everything as soon as possible. But it will still take some time, I might work on some one shots if you like but certainly not the sequel just yet. Well then

Remember! Live that fairytale in you!