1.

Sinb Pov.
Walking in the place that isn't familiar to me. I love it when I'm in the place that i didn't no.

I saw a chair near by a tree. I sat they're and looking to the stars shining in the sky. I wish i could be a star shining brightly. I sat they're for just 1 hour and close my eyes when i didn't notice that there's a person sitting beside me. I open my eyes and see a beautiful girl with red lips smiling while looking in the sky.

I like it when she smile because she's more than beautiful of that. I didn't no that i was staring at her. She's smiling to me. Ahh those eye smile its so beautiful.

'Hello, I'm Jung Yerin'. She said.

'Ahmm..Hi, I'm also Hwang Eunbi'. I respond

'By the way, why are you here?'. She said.

'Me? Ahhmm, i just want to feel the air'. I said.

And that's all its become silents when we made eye contact to each other. She's blushing and its cute.

I just let go of our staring contest. And now that's its evening i decided to treat her a dinner.

'Would you like to eat dinner with me?' I questioned and she just nodded.

Where now walking to the near by restaurant when there's a biker that coming to Yerin and i quickly avoid it to her while hugging her. And its going through slow motion. I didn't feel these way before but when the time stops and my heart is beating like crazy. I dunno what's going on me. Is this what they call love? And for that moment i let go of her and she's now blushing hardly and its cute.

Where now in the restaurant and because of i am a gentlewoman i do what man do when the girl going to sit. And now where ordering foods. She loves what i loves to when it comes to food.

Now she's busy with her phone and me nah i forgot it. The food is now arrive and were not talking while eating. Because of that seen my heart keeps beating.

She's now done eating and me also.

'I will pay for it'. I said and she's just nod.

Were now going to live when i ask her something ' Ahmm.. Yerin eonnie ahmm.. may i walk with you in your home?' I said. 'Ahhmm.. yes.' She respond.

Were now walking when suddenly she spoke. 'Sinb-ssi, are you single?' She said and i gulp for it.' Yes.' I respond.

And now its becoming silent again. Were now in her house.

'Sinb-ssi I'm going now. Thank you for the treat and nice to meet you to. See you again Sinb-ssi.' She said and she kiss into my cheeks. I didn't respond when she's now inside the house.

What's that? Is she truely kiss my cheeks? Aaaa.. I want to scream but i cant. I am now in my house. I am now preparing to sleep.

Aahhh Yerin why you do this to me? Why? I didn't feel this way before. And that night i feel asleep while thinking of her.

Woaahh this is my first story everyone and i hope you enjoy it.. thank you