10. Ending

No One's POV

2 Months later

Yerin got healed now but need some check ups because of her back. And Eunseo going back to abroad.

SinB is now with Yerin. They are at the mall buy some dress for Yerin

SinB POV

Next week is Sowon and Yerin unnies graduation day. I have a plan and buy for my surprise for her. She said that her parents are coming. So my plan is i want her and her parents go to my house to introduce them to my parents. And yes. Yerin unnie is busy picking some dress. I wait her outside. I know Yerin unnie will be lazy to find dress so. I have to by a ring. Yes i will going to propose to her after the graduation. I am here now in a shop. And focusing to find a beautiful ring. When my eyes find it i buy it and immediately go back to were Yerin unnie is.

Were now heading back to her house.

________________________________

1 week later

Its now their graduation day. I saw Yerin unnie on stage and had a speech.

"This speech is not for me only. I want to say thank you to all of my friends and for my family, and also for my beloved Girlfriend Ms. Hwang Eunbi. SinB ssi, thank you because your always their for me. Your always their even if i have a problem. You never leave me when we had a problem. I know i have so many mistakes that i give to you but your always be their to me. You always love me with all of your heart. I just want to say sorry for all those mistakes that i made. Eunbi ssi i just want you to know that i love you so much. I hope we will be together always. And also i want to say thank you to my prof and my classmates. I will miss this school. Thank you and i will miss you all. I won't like to take this long. That's all thank you." She then bow after her speech and receive an applause to the students.

Yeah. I am going to propose to her even if i am still in school but i want to marry her.

After the graduation, Yerin unnie hug her family and also me. We also hug our friends.

"Ahhmm.... can i invite you all for a dinner in my house?" I ask her family.

"Yes. Of course Eunbi." Her father said with a smile and i smiled to.

(Skip)

I give them a ride. I also called my family to come to my house. I already prepared anything. We are now already arrive at my house. I open the door of them. I saw my family in the dining area.

"This is Yerin's family." I said. They smiled and introduce their self.

"And this is Jung Yerin my Girlfriend." I said dad shake her hands and my mom hug her.

"Welcome to the family Ms. Jung." My dad said.

We are now eating and talking. When my brother ask "When is the wedding?" I choked and Yerin unnie give me some water. They just all laugh. And me i am so nervous. After eating they bid their goodbye and my brother mouthed me a "goodluck fighting!" I just smiled to him.

I get the blindfold and Yerin unnie surprise for what i am doing to her.

"What are you doing Eunbi yah?"

"Unnie its ok i am here."

I lead her to my room. And open the door. My room filled with flowers. After how many steps. I get the blindfold to her eyes. And she got shock.

"You-you made this?" She ask and going to tear up. I just giggled to her. And nodded. Then i got the ring in my pocket and kneeled infront to her.

"Yerin unnie. I know this is a sudden decision, but i want to marry you. I want you in my life. I promise to stay at your side when you have a problems. I promise to not get you hurt because of what i am doing to you. And i am sorry for all of my mistakes. Jung Yerin i want you to stay and love me until were old. Jung Yerin, will you marry me?" I said and ask

She just teared up. And nodded.

"Yes. Eunbi yes. I will marry you and i will always stay at your side and love you with all of my heart and cared to you." She said while crying. I put the ring of her hands. And hug her.

This day was a very nice day. This girl infront of me i will love her so much. I kiss her passionately. Then the kiss heated. This night i will give her my love. And i will never ever leave her. I will stay forever.

THE END

________________________________

Ang boring ng story.. hahahahahaahahahahaha..

Thank you for reading this boring story.. i hope you like it.. and i have a plans to make another story..... thank you