3.

Yerin's Pov.

It was already 10:45 in the evening and I'm waiting for her to fetch me. Just a time she's now her with her beautiful Lamborghini car. She's  the one who open the door for me. Omo. And after that she's now in the driving seat. We filled with silence while going they're house.

After 20 minutes were now in her house. Its like a big mansion. She's the one who open the cars door for me and i don't know that she is beautiful and stunning with her dress. I don't know what I'm feeling right now. I just my heart was beating so fast.

Were now in the mansion and then i saw Sowon unnie my classmate slash friend. And also her girlfriend Eunha. Owh and also Yuju and Umji is her. Did Sinb know them? Were now in table were Sowon unnie and the others are sit. The program begins and the host will be... What?!. Taehyung?!. Omaygad what is he doing here. Did he and Sinb know each other? I just interrupted when Sowon unnie speak.

"Yerin-ah."

"Owh. Yes unnie. What is it?"

"Your spacing out" she said. Owhh.  Im sorry for that. I just smiled for her and then back to the stage. Hwang Eunbi just stare to me when she's doing a speech. Omo😳😳.

After that Sinb accompanied me to the restroom when i just saw Taehyung oppa may ex-boyfriend. He just want to grab me but Sinb grab my left hand to.

" What are you doing Oppa?"

"We need to talk Sinb-ssi. So don't disturb us." Taehyung said.

"Sorry but we need to go". Taehyung grab me but Sinb never let go of my hand.

"No!"

"Why are disturbing us Sinb-ssi? Who are you to her?" Taehyung said with a loud voice.

"She's my Girlfriend so don't interfere to us and don't you dare to touch her. Arraso?" Sinb said with a loud tone.

Me and Sinb back to our sits.

The party is now done and Sinb said that i just sleep here. So i accept the offer. After that I'm about to go to the dining area when i see her walking in to the back of the house. I follow her and see her staring at the night sky. I'm in her back when she notice me.

"What are you doing her Yerinnie?" Yerinnie?! What did she just gave me a nickname? Omo.

"Ahhmm.. need some air that's all. How about you?"

"Same us you unnie"

Were just staring the night sky when we decided to sleep.

________________________

Omo.. sorry for late update..plss support this stroy guys.. saranghae