7.

Yerin POV

I woke up when the sun hit my face. I saw SinB peacefully sleeping. I get my phone and its 6:00 in the morning. I got up not wake her up and i succeed. I go downstairs and go to the kitchen to make a breakfast. Its still early though and after this i will go back to my room and wake her up.

After cooking i walk to my room to wake SinB up. I slowly shake her when she flinch and slowly open her eyes.

"Unnie 10 minutes please." She said with her husky voice.

"No SinB ah you need to wake up now or we will be late." I said.

"Ok unnie." She said and get up of bed when she's about to walk on the bathroom and accidentally bump to the door. Hahahaha. I giggled because of her silliness.

I get my towel and go to the another bathroom. After that i forget my uniform so i have to go back to my room, but when i about to open it i saw SinB's naked body and i close the door fast so that she can't think that i am pervert. Ahhhhhhh!! What was i am doing. I knocked the door and ask her if i could come in. She just open the door and its a relieve that she's now wearing her uniform. Me? Hmm.. what is she's staring at? Wait what?! She-she stares to my boobs oh i forgot i still wrap my body with a towel. Yah pervert!!

"SinB ah your drooling." I said with a tease.

"Ah-Yah! Why are you not in your uniform? Aish jjinja!"  She said.

"I forgot it so i go here to get my uniform."

"Just change here and i go downstairs." She said.

When she close the door i immediately change into my uniform.

________________________________

SinB POV

YAH! YOU PERVERT! Why are staring at her boobs. Yah! Yah! Yah! Yah! Did i just drooling? Yah! You perverted head. When i am busy shouting on my head. I didn't know that Yerin unnie is here. We ate our breakfast cause were now going to be late.

We are now in the gate. I go to her classroom and me also.

I am relieved now because Taehyung and his gang are got expelled in this school because of what happened.

The teacher arrive and my classmates are now seated properly to their seat.

"We have a new student. Please get inside Ms. Son."

"Annyeonghasseyo. I am Son Juyeon or you can call me Eunseo. Please be nice to me." She said with a bow.

What? Eunseo is here? I saw Umji glared at Eunseo. What is she doing here?

"Please sit infront of Ms. Hwang." My prof said.

She stare to me for awhile and sit to her seat. I don't want Yerin unnie to get hurt. Ahhhhh!!! I already move on to her. 3 years ago.

Its lunch time, Eunseo suddenly walk towards me.

"Eunbi  ssi, can we go eat lunch together?" She ask.

"Sorry Eunseo ah, but i got to go now." I said coldly.

I got out of our classroom and i saw Yerin unnie with Sowon unnie, Eunha unnie, Yuju unnie, and Umji. I wave at them and proceed to canteen area.

We eat our lunch when Eunseo walk towards us.

"Hello, i am Eunseo, SinB's new classmate." She said and stare to me.

"Owh! Hello Eunseo ah I am Sowon the oldest of them."

"Hello! I am Eunha. Sowon unnie's Girlfriend."

"Hello! I am Yuju."

"Hello! I am Umji. Yuju unnie's Girlfriend."

Lastly..."Hello! I am Yerin. SinB's Girlfriend." They bowed each other.

I saw Eunha unnie's eyes glaring at her. Yes, they know about Eunseo and my past.

"Me I sit here?" Eunseo ask.

"Of course." Yerin unnie said.

Omaygad! These day is very my bad and long day to us because Eunseo is here. Aiishh. I hope she will not talk to me.

________________________________

Sorry guys late update.. hehehehehe.. i hope you like it guys... thank you for reading