Chapter 18: Another Confession Pt. 3 (Lemon)

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 18 of this story and another lemon of this story and by the title of this chapter you should know what's going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

Coco P.O.V

"Coco is in the courtyard as she is holding Caira and she is babysitting her as she sees her asleep in her arms, she had been thinking about what's been happening as she was wanting to do the same as she also loved (Y/N) as well. Then she hears doing as Caira moves a little and Coco makes sure she's asleep perfectly and then she looks at her face as she sleeps and she smiles as she does....................
Coco: "(Y/N) really does have a cute kid, and more on the way. I can't believe Velvet beat me to him before I could, but I guess there's nothing wrong with waiting. But, I don't think I can."
..................she looks at Caira again and she smiles, then she walks back to her dorm as she sits there waiting for (Y/N)....................

(Y/N) P.O.V
Timeskip-Night Time

...................(Y/N) is asleep after a long day and he put Caira to sleep as well and then he suddenly felt movement on top of him and he flew someone kissing him as he opens his eyes to see Coco and his eyes widen...................
(Y/N) 'whispering': "C-Coco what a-are you................"
...................she sits up and then she takes off her shirt to reveals she wasn't wearing a bra and she throws it on the ground as she kisses him again, then (Y/N) hugs her as they continue to make out, then he gropes her breasts as she moans at the feeling and he goes to her read and he squeezes her rear as she moans at his feeling. Then he felt her hand on his area as she jerked him off and he groans, then he sits up as Coco does as well and they looked at each other in the eyes.....................
(Y/N): "Jeez Coco, let me guess?"
Coco: "I want you, I love you (Y/N). And I want to give Caira a sibling as well, I can't wait. I want you."
(Y/N): "Okay. But, how about we go somewhere so Caira won't wake up."
Coco: *smirks* "I think I know a place that you know."

3rd P.O.V

..................they head to the supply closet and they continued kissing as their tongues swirled in their mouths and then Coco went on her knees as she licked (Y/N)'s member and he groans at the feeling. She continued as she locked from the base to the tip and she starts sucking on his member as he groans louder....................
(Y/N): "Coco, that feels so good."
...................she giggles as the vibrations went around his member and he shivers at the feeling, then he lays down as Coco lays on his body and she continued sucking his member as he rubbed her opening as she moans, then he took off her panties as he leans in and licks her opening as she moans more, she continued sucking his member as they both pleasure each other and Coco moans as (Y/N) inserts his tongue in her opening and she moans louder..................
Coco: "Just like that (Y/N), your tongue is so good. Keep going, and I'll pleasure you as well."
...................she continues sucking his member as he licks her opening and then after while they both felt their ends approaching and then after acouple of seconds (Y/N) releases his load in her mouth and she releases in his mouth and on his face, they both breathe hard as they do. Then Coco sits on a box as she spreads he legs and (Y/N) positions his member at her opening....................
(Y/N): "Here I go."
Coco: "Okay."
....................he inserts his member in her opening and she whimpers at the loss of her virginity as he continues, then as he is fully inside her she moan loud as she breathes hard...................
(Y/N): "It's alright Coco, just take your time. I can wait."
....................she nods as she shivers a little and tears appeared in her eyes, but (Y/N) kisses them away and she makes out with him, then she nods as he starts thrusting inside her slowly and she moans softly and gently at the feeling. Then he increases his speed as her moans become more frequent as his speed increases more and she hugs him as he continues thrusting inside her. Then he grabs her as he lifts her up and he thrusts upwards and he bounces her on his member as she moans more at the feeling.....................
Coco: "Yes. Just like that (Y/N), keep doing that. Give me more."
.....................he pounds her hard and her moans become more frequent as he increases his speed, then he places her on her hands and knees as the thrusts more inside her as she moans more frequently. Then he leans forward and gropes her breasts as she moans, then he sits in a chair as she sits on his lap reverse cowgirl style and he bounces her on his member as she moans. Then after a while (Y/N) felt his end approaching...................
(Y/N): "Coco, I'm gonna cum."
Coco: "Inside. Cum inside me (Y/N), let me hold a sibling for Caira. Make me pregnant for your child."
.....................he increases his speed as her moans become more frequent and the after acouple of thrusts he releases his seed inside her as she moans loud at the feeling, then she lays back as she rests on (Y/N) and he takes his member out as his seed leaks out, then (Y/N) places his hand on her stomach as she held his hand as he did that..................
Coco: "You came so much, you're so good. I love you (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "I love you too Coco."
........................he takes her to his dorm as he made sure no one was in ten hallway as he walks in he sees Caira still asleep and he lays in bed with Coco as he pulled the blanket over them and they drifted to sleep."

To be continued................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with the that said, see y'all next time.)