Chapter 6: A nice visit

Jesse has been 'laying low' for a whole week now. He hasn't seen Faith since she let him leave her compound. "Not going to lie, im a little disappointed," he sighed to himself as he opened the cabin's door.

But when he opened the door, he saw Faith smiling up at him, "disappointed about what?" She asked. Jesse jumped back in suprise.
"Oh, Faith... you scared me!"
"What is there to be scared of?" She giggled
"Well for one. You in general, because you can easily kidnap me or whatever it is you can do. And two, there was no way of you knowing I was staying here."

When Jesse said that it seemed to make Faith smile more.
"Anyway can I help you?" Jesse asked.
Faith tilted her head and started thinking for a moment.
"Not really, just wanted to say hello," she smiled.
Jesse looked at her blankly, "Really? Well... Would you like to come inside?" Jesse offered.
Faith nodded and Jesse stepped out of the way and let her in.

There was an awkward silence in the room as both Jesse and Faith looked at everything but each other.
To break the silence Jesse offered Faith a cup of tea, "oh sure. Thanks!" She smiled. "While im making our tea, would you like to sit down?" Jesse offered. Faith sat down on a chair and rested her arms on the table.

Jesse came back with the tea and handed it to Faith, "Thank you!" Faith smiled. Jesse sat down on the opposite side of the table, "once again, thanks for letting me go," Jesse smiled back.

"It was probably for the best, I didn't have the facilities for a... guest. Anyway, I can just visit you whenever," Faith answered.

Faith stood up from her chair and walked around the table to Jesse, she grabbed his hand and tried to lead him out of the house, Jesse just followed her, curious as to what she wants.

Once outside, Faith kept a hold on Jesse's hand. She went over to a field of grass and let go of his hand.
"Why are we outside?" Jesse asked.
Faith started dancing around in the grass, "its just a nice day, why waste it being inside?" She responded.

After a minute of silence and Faith's humming, Jesse finally wanted to tell Faith that he liked her.
"Hey ummm, Faith?"
She looked at Jesse and hummed yes, continuing to dance.

Jesse took a deep breathe and looked at Faith, "I like you." Faith just giggled, "I like you too Jesse."
"No, I mean, I like you more than a friend," Jesse nervously shuffled.
This made Faith stop dancing and humming. She stood still looking at Jesse, she was blushing.

She walked over to Jesse and cupped her hands over his. "Well, I like you too," she giggled. Jesse smiled, he was happy with himself for saying it, and even happier that she shares the same feelings for him.

She held his hand and walked to her car that was parked nearby. "You can visit me anytime," Jesse smiled.
Faith nodded and looked at him. "You can count on it," she giggled.

Once they got to the car, Faith looked at Jesse softly, she raised her hands to her lips and kissed the palm and pressed her hand against Jesse's forehead. "I will see you soon then," Faith smiled as she let go of Jesse's hand and sat down in the car. She waved goodbye and drove off down the road. Jesse kept on smiling, he couldn't wait to see her again.

A/N: Sorry for the late upload and small chapter, I have been busy with my Chemistry and Biology study, but the story should be more consistent over the weekend.
Like always, if you have any ideas or questions then make sure you private message me or comment. Thank you.