Chapter 1: NOT NORMAL

I DO NOT OWN RISE OF THE GUARDIANS I ONLY OWN DELILAH AND THE CHARACTERS I MADE UP!!

(Ok note from 2022 future author I have rebooted this on my profile under the same title if you want to check out something better. Uhhh I'm sorry I was a cringey and angry preteen so excuse the cussing and 🤪 quirkiness of 2015~ish me)

NOTE FROM FUTURE(past future I guess? This wasn't 2022 me): TAKE THIS FROM ME, I MAY BE A BAD WRITER IN YOUR OPINION, BUT I AM ONLY IN THE SEVENTH GRADE, I ALSO LOVE TO WRITE SO F*€K YOU IF YOU THINK THAT I'LL STOP...anyways... PLEASE KEEP READING! Back to the story!

Water and Ice, they are so perfect together, so similar, yet so different, they are a deadly combination.

CHAPTER 1:NOT NORMAL

DELILAH'S P.O.V.

It was wet, wet, stormy, and extremely dark. I was scared, that wouldn't begin to describe it, I was terrified. Then there was... a big beautiful light, it seemed to chase all of the darkness away. I wasn't scared anymore, now I was surrounded with a warm light

"Is anyone there?" I called out into the night

"Hello. Your name is Delilah Ocean, who I am is not important at the moment, and you are the spirit of water, all of it, and all beings in it." he said while his voice was fading

"At least tell me where I am?!" I called out into the night. No response. I was alone standing on water in a brown dress. I saw a staff made of white coral. Since it was still difficult to stand I walked to it, and bent over and I saw that my reflection had blue hair. WAIT BLUE HAIR! That in no way, no how is normal, but then again neither is walking on water and a talking moon. I mean how many people's... WAIT! I CAN WALK ON WATER HOW THE HELL IS THAT NORMAL!?

I sighed rather loudly as I picked up my newly found staff. When I did the ocean seemed to... come to life, little fish danced around my feet like they were celebrating a new ruler, and the waves... were GORGEOUS! I looked towards the shore, and saw a teenage boy sitting on the beach. He had tears glimmering in his green eyes, and his brown hair was tousled like he had been running his fingers through it... I went to see what had upset him, as if I had to. I felt like I knew him. As I got closer to him I heard sobbing and him muttering about how stupid he was...

I walked closer to the boy cautiously and slowly...

HOW WAS THAT!? EXPRESS YOUR FEELINGS WITH A VOTE, OR COMMENT PLEASE! THANK YOU FELLOW CRAZIES FOR CHOOSING TO READ WATER AND ICE!!!

-KitKatgaming