Jack Frost?

"Wait, I-I ran into you... WAIT YOU CAN HEAR ME!" I yelled at the plane. I was beyond happy, someone could see, hear, and touch me. WOOHOO! Anyways... I was so happy that my ADD went out of control, and I wasn't concentrating on my flight, so I went crashing down. over 20 yards. landing on the ice. on my butt. The force of the fall was so great, I broke the ice and fell in. I don't know why, but I had some form of déjà vu.

I was in the ocean, where I woke up, but I had brown hair, and green eyes, and above me a little boy was crying out my name, and I was scared shitless. I had no idea what was going on, I had absolutely no control over my body, I was helpless, and I couldn't help him...

And as quickly as I fell in, I was pulled out of the frozen lake and snapped back in to reality. The plane dude was freaking out.

"Holy crap, I killed a complete stranger..." was all he muttered as he ran his hands through his white hair. As he paced back and forth several kids walked over to him and asked what was wrong, but he just shook them off.

"REALLY polite of you to leave a girl on the ground!" I choked out while coughing up water, making him jump out of his pants. "No. No, It's fine, I'll get up myself!" I called as I held up a finger, I stood up, while brushing off imaginary dirt I muttered,"Asshole.", but he still heard me

"Now now don't curse in front of the children, they're listening." He reprimanded my language in a motherly tone

I scoffed. "Eh, I can say whatever, they won't hear, or see me." I replied nonchalantly. He looked at me as if I had seven eyes. "What?! Oh, do I have crap on my face" I said mockingly.

"N-n-no, it's just that, I need to tell North, Tooth, Sandy, and Bunny about you." He replied in a small, hesitant stutter

"OH MY MANNY!!!! Please don't tell them about me, I am all about freedom, creativity, and waves, all day every day. No where near being orgaized or believed in, and Bunny hates me! I accidentally flooded a state one Easter in this huge emotional rage, and he has hated me ever since! So I spend my Easters ALONE at the beach." I replied (this was more rambled than spoken) as I slowly broke in to heavy panic. I just couldn't have that happen. Never, not in a trillion years- ever.

"Hey, hey, hey don't panic. Let's start over. I'm Jack Frost, guardian of fun, spirit of winter, who are you?" He soothed,leading me out of the park

I took a deep breath, attempting to compose myself and began, "I'm Delilah Oceans... spirit of water, and I've figured out that I help people find creativity." I then continued. " I haven't been seen for 304 years give or take..." I racked my brain for anything else, but couldn't find anything major. I then hastily added, "But seriously don't tell them about me. Please." I looked at Jack with pleading eyes. I was so scared, I know that if ANY of them found out about me my simple life was done. Over. NONEXISTENT!

He sighed and ran his hands through his hair "What am I going to do if you ever become a Guardian, do I just act stupid and say that I don't have a clue as to where you are?"

"Yes, and if you find me, then congratulations you have won our game of hide and seek, and since you are the Guardian of Fun, I expect you to play." I looked at him with a smirk, the previous panic exiting my mind, "You will play, right?" I stared at him, he was dumbfounded, the witty winter spirit speechless. Mission accomplished.

"Y-yea, I guess," he stuttered "but remember that games are one of the many things I am the master of..." he finished deviously.

DO NOT TELL ME WHAT ADD AND ADHD DOES/DOESNT DO! I HAVE BEEN MEDICALLY DIAGNOSED WITH ADD SINCE FIRST GRADE. NOT KIDDING! SO FUCK OFF IF YOU TRY TO TELL ME ABOUT ADD.

Besides that.

BAI MY FELLOW CRAZIES!