Roomies

I guess this could be considered a mega chapter but idk I wrote a lot.

Erza's POV
————————

The girls all piled into the apartment, it was huge! There was a small kitchen with a floating island with some stools around it. The living room counted to the kitchen. It had a big black couch with some love seat around it. There was a table and a large flat screen tv mounted on the wall. There were some bean bag chairs stacked up in the corner. In the back there was a big table in the back for dinner and there was a sliding glass door that lead out to the balcony. Across from the dinning table there was a small set of stairs leading up to a hallway with all the rooms, and a bathroom at the end of it. "Well let's pick out our rooms!" Mira said walking up the stairs. We all nodded and looked at the rooms, the doors were all open so we could see what's inside. My room had cream walls with large two white dressers, a mirror mounted on the closet door and a small balcony. The bed had strawberry blankets and white and cream pillows. I had my own little bathroom that connected with Mira's room. I started to unpack my things. I hid my journal with the pictures of Jellal in it, under a bunch my clothes in my dresser. I laid out my mirror and hair brushes, and jewelry out on top of a dresser.

No One's POV
—————————

So I'm just going to describe all of the girls rooms and be done with it. The guys apartment looks the same.

Mira's Room: It had white walls and wood dressers a large wood closest, and a little desk with a bulletin board above it (with a bunch of shipping stuff on it) Her bed had pink blankets with red and dark pink pillows. She dumped all of her brushes and stuff and shipping stuff (pocky sticks etc.) her dresser. She left her makeup in the bathroom.

Lucy's Room: It has pastel yellow walls and white dressers, it had a little desk and a chair. She left out her novel and some books she was reading. Her bed had pink blankets with little hearts on it and her pillows were white and she laid out her celestial stuffed animals on top of her pillows. She laid out perfumes and brushes on top of a dresser that had a large mirror on top above it. Her keys were on it as well.

Levy's Room: It had pastel orange walls with wooden dressers and a old desk and book shelf. She felled it up with the books she brought and laid some out on the desk as well. Her bed had light blue blankets and the pillows were the same color but with yellow poka-dots on it. She had a mirror mounted over the dresser as well. And she laid out headbands and makeup on it as well.

Juvia's Room: It had blue walls and dark brown dressers and closet. She had a small bay window which had blue pillows so it was like a sitting space. Her bed was a darker blue and had black pillows. She of course spread out Gray dolls everywhere around the room, and had a mounted full body mirror next to the closet.

Wendy's Room: It had white walls with light blue dressers. Her room also had a bay window looking out to the beach. Her bed had light blue blankets with red and white poka-dots. Her pillows were white and red and she placed some stuffed animals on top of them. She put out Charla's cat bed by the window, even though it made Charla feel like more like a pet than a friend. She laid out hair accessories and brushes on her dresser along with some little toys and Nick-knacks.

Kagura's Room: It had purple walls and black dressers. A small walk in closet and a full body mirror. Her bed had light purple blankets and cream pillows. Her room had a small balcony as well and light cream curtains. There were also two hooks on the wall for her sword. She put her ribbons and makeup, and hair brushes on the dresser. Her room also had a string of Chinese lanterns hanging across the ceiling which gave the room a warm glow.

Yukino's Room: Her walls were very light blue and she had white dressers with ocean blue drawers. She had a mounted mirror over the dresser and laid out her keys and rose on top of it. Her blankets were ocean blue with pastel blue and white pillows. She had a large window that went from the ceiling to the floor. It had pastel blue curtains over it. In front of the bed was a fake but fluffy tiger fur rug.