Concert Confessions

No One's POV
—————————

The group piled out of the elevator and where going to head into there room when Erza and Mira stopped at the door. "What?" Natsu asked and Erza removed a thick envelope that was taped on the door. They went in the apartment and sat in the living room. Erza opened the envelope and took out sixteen concert tickets. "Holy shit." Gajeel said as Erza counted them. "Sixteen tickets to a (insert band name) concert playing tonight." She said and they all celebrated the random tickets that appeared on there literal doorstep. Levy took the envelope from Erza and pulled out a fold up letter. "Hey guys so me and Bracchus won these in a drinking match, there were eighfteen tickets but we diced on going as well. But we decided to give the rest to you guys since what are we going to do with sixteen extra tickets. But anyways enjoy! -Your Friend Cana." Levy read the letter out loud and they all realized that stuff doesn't just appear out of thin air. "Well That was nice of her." Yukino said and they nodded. "Yeah! And now we have something to do tonight!" Lucy added on. "But how did she find out rooms?" Wendy asked and they all shrugged. "It's Cana." Mira replied and Wendy shrugged as well not knowing what to do with that response. "The concert starts at 8, and it's 4 now so what should we do for the next three and a half hours?" Kagura asked looking at her phone and the concerts website. "Eh we can just hang out it's no big deal, we could use some rest anyways." Erza said and Lucy agreed stretching out her arms and yawning. They just sat and watched tv and talked for three and a half hours. Lucy did actually take a nap, on Natsu who had been sitting next to her.
...
When seven thirty came rolling around, the guys let the girls to change into more clubby clothes. Lucy was wearing a tight dress and sneakers with a leather jacket. Erza had on a red tank top and black leather pants. Mira had on the same thing but with a pink top and white leather pants. Levy had on white ripped jeans and a orange tube top. Wendy had on a black leather jacket and ripped red jeans. Kagura had on a purple off shoulder shirt and black shorts. Yukino had on a white and blue crop top and ripped white jeans. The girls walked out and the guys stared at them. "Hot." Natsu said, the girls rolled their eyes and Gajeel punch him and mumbled "Idiot." They all got on the elevator and went down to the lobby. Zach was down there and stared at Lucy, he waved to her but she didn't notice him, because Natsu was making her laugh.

They walked to the address which was pretty easy to find because of the huge stage and lights and the huge crowd around it. "How are we going to get good seats?" Wendy asked after they got in. "Like this." Natsu said as he lite his fist on fire. "Excuse us, move, Sorry." He said as they pushed there way through, as Natsu made a path as people moved out of the way so they didn't get burnt. They were now a couple rows away from being up front "I can't believe that actually worked." Lucy commented and Levy laughed. Romeo and Wendy made there way up closer while the others stayed back. The band started playing and everyone cheered.

Gajeel's POV
——————————

They were on there second song when I noticed Shrimp was having a hard time seeing and was getting frustrated. "Gihee." "Shut up!" She said punching my arm. "Here let me-" "WHAT ARE YOU!?" She shouted as I lifted her up onto my shoulders. I laughed and I could tell she was blushing and pouting. "Better?" I asked and she growled. "Yeah." She mumbled and I laughed again. After a couple minutes I looked up at her, her eyes were big and the lights were reflecting in them. Her blue hair was wavy and in her face. "Beautiful." I said accidentally out loud and cursed myself for it. "What?" She asked bending over so her eyes meet mine and her hair fell hanged around her shoulders. "N-Nothing Shrimp." I growled and she puffed her cheeks out in that cute way she does. "Leeeeevy!" She said extending the 'e' for some reason. "Alright shorty." I joked and she sighed and we butted foreheads and she was centimeters from my face. "W-What are you doing?" I stuttered and she smiled and kissed me. I stammered back a couple feet and she giggled. "W-What the hell Levy!?" I shouted and she smirked. "I knew that would do the trick." She smiled and sat back up on my shoulders. I was still a little star struck by her and wasn't really paying attention to the band anymore.

Juvia's POV
—————————

Juvia And Gray-Sama were having fun, when the band took a break to get ready for There next song. "Gray-Sama." I said lightly grabbing his bicep. "Yes Juvia?" He asked looking at me. "At the dinner party, and Juvia might just be taking this way out of context like she always does but," I said pushing my finger tips together. "Yes Juvia?" He asked. "Well you stuttered and I thought you were going to say that you love Juvia but you then changed it." I blurted our and he blushed and looked away. "Well you see, I do love you." He said under his breath and I squealed and hugged him, almost tackling him to the ground. He sighed but then laughed and hugged me back. "Umm Juvia would you like to go out sometime, alone." He asked and I squealed mentally. "Of course!" I said and kissed him on the cheek, as the band started up again.

Lucy's POV
————————

Me and Natsu we're having fun dancing to the amazing music when some random pervert groped my ass! "Hey Bucko!" I screamed and Natsu immediately shot daggers at the guy. The guy was trying to flirt with me but I was just focused on Natsu, who was walking closer to the guy. His fist lite on fire and and held the guy up by his collar with the other. "Don't touch my Luce ever again." He growled and then dropped the guy on his ass. He of course got to his feet and ran away in the crowd and I hugged Natsu. "Thanks." I said and he nodded, "No prob Luce!" He said wrapping his arms around me and I blushed slightly. We let go and continued to enjoy the concert, which was possible because everyone saw Natsu hit that guy after he flirted with me so everyone kept there distance. "Hey Luce?" He asked as the band prepared for another song. "What's up?" I asked. "Well at the grand ball, you said something like 'because you!' And I wanted to know what you meant by that." He asked and I tightened up. 'Shit! He remembered that?' I swore in my head and blushed. "Well, Natsu I kinda like you." I sighed, I couldn't hold it in any longer. I had gone on dates with Zach hoping that I could just ignore them and move on. But after seeing him look so sad when I blew him off and so happy when I'm around him, I can't help it. "I like you too Luce!" He said grinning and I sighed. "No Natsu, I love you." I stuttered out, blushing like crazy and looking down guiltily. "Oh, well Luce. Whenever I'm around you I get this warm feeling in my chest and when you don't talk to me it goes cold. And I like your smile and how feisty you are. And when you went out with Zach my chest hurt and I felt so sad and angry at him and I just want you to be mine. So yeah I like you too." He said blushing and I froze. I felt tears come down my cheeks and he frowned. "Lushee why are you crying!?" He asked hysterically and I laughed. "Because you." I said hugging him and he hugged me back and I felt him kiss the top of my head.

No One's POV
—————————

The concert ended a couple hours later and the whole group was tired. Sting and Yukino were in the back of the group like always, And Yukino was literally falling deeper asleep with each step, too the point were she was walking with her eyes closed. Sting noticed and smiled at how cute she looked. But so that she wouldn't trip he wrapped his arms around her shoulder and kissed her cheek. "Wake up Yuki." He said and she jolted awake blushing like crazy. "Sorry did I scare you?" He asked as she giggled and nodded no. "Your so cute." He said and she blushed harder. "You blushed so easily." He laughed and she giggled as well. "Shut up." She mumbled and he kissed her cheek again, and she blushed harder. "Stop that!" She playfully whine and he laughed again. She kissed him on the cheek and he slowly blushed and stared at her. "Now you know how it feels." She joked laying her head on his shoulder and he smiled.

They got to the apartment and the girls said goodnight to the guys and went to sleep.

Okay again sorry this took so long to get up! Please don't kill me. I got writers block halfway through (again I know I have a problem.) But at least it's up, right?