Drunken Fun

This is a continuation of last chapter if you couldn't tell.

Sting's POV
—————————

We were sitting around and had changed out our kimonos and into our pjs. Most of us were heading to bed when we heard a loud squeal from next door. We all rushed over to the girls apartment and knocked on the door. Minerva came to the door holding a cup and she smirked. "Come on in!" She said and we were all confused at her actions and tone. We walked in and saw the girls laughing, crying, raging, and passed out in the living room. Minerva locked the door before Natsu, Gray, and Gajeel could escape and they all looked terrified. "Natsu! Sting! Come play~!" Lucy whined holding Yuki and she nodded, there cheeks pink from being drunk. We both sulked over and Lucy jumped on Natsu making them both crash to the ground. "Make me purr!" She singed and he started tickling under her neck. "Nya~!" She purred And he sighed. Yuki wrapped her arms around my neck and stared into my eyes and I slightly blushed. "Sting~ let me ride you." She whined and I almost choked on nothing. "What?!" I yelled and the rest of the guys laughed at me and Natsu. "Yeah Sting Don't you want Yukino to ride you?" I heard Rogue joke in between laughs and I growled. "Carry me!" She said and I sighed. 'Okay That could've been worse.' I thought as I gave her piggy back ride. She laid her head on my shoulder and breathed on my neck. "Your so warm." She said in to my neck and I sighed. 'She's so different when she's drunk.' And she moaned up against my neck.

Natsu's POV
—————————

"Fuck me!" I shouted as Lucy started stroking my neck and mumbling stuff. "I'm pretty sure Lucy's already doing that!" I heard ice cube joke and I flipped him off. "Natsu are we fucking?" She slurred and I growled. "No!" I yelled and she pouted. "You yelled at me." She mumbled and I sighed. "I'm sorry Lushee I wasn't yelling at you I was yelling at Gray." I said as I rubbed her back and she hugged me. She licked my neck and I jumped and backed away. "No, no licking." I said as calmly as I could with out raising my voice. "Come on Natsu just a little." She purred into my ear and I backed away more until I was up against the couch. She held a cup to my mouth "Come on Natsu driiiiinnnnk~" She slurred the last word and I pushed the cup away. "One of us has to be sober." I groaned and she pouted. "No fun." She mumbled and I rolled my eyes. She looked over at Sting who was carrying Yuki. "Carry me! Carry me!" She whined jumping up and down like a kid. She hopped on my back and I almost fell forward but caught myself and I carried her around the apartment then I walked out the now unlocked door and carried her around the resort. No one was up I guess so we could run around the resort. "Your back is warm." She mumbled into my neck. "It's my flames of rage!" I growled and she mumbled something into my shoulder.

Rogue's POV
——————————

I was laughing at Sting and Yukino when a sword was thrown at my head and I ducked. It was Erza. "Erza! Don't hurt him!" I heard Kagura shout out her. Throwing a sword at her, they both were about to fight when Erza got distracted and Kagura tumbled over to me. She blushed harder looking at me and dropping her sword. "Sorry." She mumbled looking down. "For what?" I asked. "I beat up Gajeel." She mumbled and I looked over to a Gajeel beaten up and bowing down to Erza. "It's fine?" I said and she bobbed her head up and down. "Your really drunk right now?" I asked obviously knowing the answer and she mumbled a yes. She looked disappointed that she was drunk, for some reason, so I rubbed her back "You wanna go to bed?" I asked and she bobbed her head. I wrapped her arm around my shoulder and made my way up to the rooms with out anyone noticing. "He's so sexy..." I heard her mumble and I slightly blushed. 'It's just because she's drunk.' I reassured myself and walked her to her room. She flopped onto the bed and curled herself in blankets. Frosch had followed me in and onto her bed, and she was hugging him. I closed the door and sighed as I walked back down to the chaos downstairs. I sat at the kitchen counter and watched the madness continue.