four

I stepped into the bar with Ricky in tow, and was immediately taken aback by how large it was. The bar itself took up the whole far wall. Next to it stood a stage and a dance floor populated with no more than two couples who swayed to the music clumsily. Most of the people sat at dining tables that were scattered across the room. We followed Leah towards the corner where the rest of the band conversed. I smiled at the familiar faces. Even the middle aged man I saw the first day was there.

"Bunny, you've met Dan, right? He's the band's manager." I nodded my head and shook his hand, introducing myself and Ricky to those who hadn't met him yet.

We scooted into the booth. I sat across from Harry who was too preoccupied with the blonde in his lap to greet me. I raised my brows at him.

"So," Hailey started. "We've come up with a bit of a game, yeah?" Her British accent was surprisingly pleasant. It was slightly slurred so I assumed she'd already gotten a head start on drinking. She tapped a bottle of vodka that was in front of her on the table. "It's called flip it or sip it. You toss the coin, call it. If it's what you called, you pass the drink to your right. If not then you have to take the shot. We didn't get a chance to pregame, so we're doing it here." She winked, and I smirked at her slight lie. It was obvious she didn't include herself in the 'we'.

Ricky and I shared a knowing glance, we definitely pregamed already. We'd assumed that since it was a bar and I was underaged, it was best to drink before hand. "I'm down," Ricky proclaimed.

"There goes my D.D," I mumbled underneath my breath. He rolled his eyes at me.

"I need a bite to eat. What's a man gotta do to get some fucking service round here?"

The blonde in Harry's lap shot him a glare before standing and pulling a notepad out of the apron I didn't notice she had on until that moment, "What would you like to eat?"

"You the waitress, huh?" He raised a bushy brow at her. "Surprise me, sweetheart. You want anything, Bun?" I shook my head. "All right then."

I watched incredulously as she went to put the order in. "Well," I shot Harry a funny look. "The staff is quite friendly here." This earned a few chuckles from the group and a shrug from him.

Dan stood, grabbing the bottle off the table, "Now before anyone starts drinking, who here apart from me is of age." Ricky, Hailey, and Luke were the only ones to raise their hands. "That's what I thought. Don't do anything fucking stupid. I'm responsible for you lot." Hailey rolled her eyes and grabbed it back.

"Relax," she said. "We're just having a good time."

I was convinced that the coin that was being tossed was double sided because I'd already downed 3 shots before Ricky's food arrived. After placing the plate in front of him, the blonde went to sit back on Harry's lap but he stood up and motioned for her to scoot into the booth instead.

"Ugh Bunny, I literally asked if you wanted anything." Ricky grunted as I made a move for his fries. I smiled with my mouth full as he grimaced at me.

"I can't drink on an empty stomach, now can I?" He rolled his eyes and pushed his plate towards me. Partly because he cared and partly because the bottle of vodka was coming around again. He called heads and handed the bottle to me when it was in fact heads. Of course, I ended up having to take a drink. I offered it to Harry, but he looked uninterested, so instead the waitress grabbed it. I furrowed my brows at him, wondering what his issue was. He must have felt my gaze, because his eyes met mine. Something about the expression on his face made me feel nervous. I stood abruptly.

"I'm gonna go...powder my nose," I announced, making my way towards the rest rooms. The rest rooms were surprisingly large and empty. Not bothering to go into a stall, I unscrewed my necklace and dumped the contents onto the back of my hand and inhaled it deeply. There was no better feeling than that instant blast of pleasure that ran through me after I snort the first line. I quickly washed my hands and wiped off my nose. As I returned to the table, I made a split decision and took Ricky's hand, yanking him out of the booth. Ignoring his complaints that his food would get cold, I pulled him onto the dance floor just as the intro to 'Wild Thoughts' came on.