thirty

the next chapter should be up on Patreon by the end of the week, half of it is already up :)

vote; comment; enjoy

To say that the room was filled with an awkward tension would be saying the very least. I looked at my parents, my complete confusion drawn all over my face. My heart beating extremely hard. "What are you talking about?"

My mother took a step toward me, coming out from behind my dad, placing a hand on his arm. "How about you two get dressed and then come downstairs so that we can discuss this, yes?"

"Yes, ma'am," Harry answered back, and I watched as they turned away and exited my room, shutting the door behind them. I looked up at Harry who had a worried expression on his face.

"What the actual fuck." He offered me a comforting hand, rubbing it up and down my shoulder but I shook it off. My eyes widen as they search his, "Do you think someone hacked into my iCloud and leaked my nudes? Apparently that's a thing that people do."

"You have nudes? Why don't you ever send them to me, I'm hurt." I could tell he was attempting to lighten the mood and it worked because I actually cracked a smile.

"Because you get to see it all in person."

"Still, it would be nice to get a little something. What's gonna happen when I start touring and I'm missing you?"

I actually hadn't thought about that at all. I knew that Harry was a musician and I knew that he was gaining momentum with every passing day and has toured in the past, yet the thought of him touring and not being with me every day sent a wave of sadness throughout my body. "Maybe I'll send you some then."

"Are we talking about a picture of your tits? Or just a full on pussy pic?"

"I've never actually taken a picture of my pussy."

"Can I do it for you?"

I raised an eyebrow, "Is that something that you'd like?"

"Fuck yes, I can take them with a Polaroid. I need something physical that I can always have with me. That way you're safe from creeps that hack your iCloud."

"Thank you, Harry. You're so thoughtful."

"I try my very best." He opened the drawer, searching for a t shirt. Finding one, he threw it on over his head, but once it was fully on he realized that it wasn't one of his shirts. It was mine, an old Hole t shirt that I had cut the bottom off of and cropped. He smiled a little at the crop top before moving to take it off.

"No, keep it on. You look great in it, better than I do." I especially liked the way it showed off his fern tattoos.

He nodded at me, dropping his hands from the hem of the shirt and leaning against the dresser

He nodded at me, dropping his hands from the hem of the shirt and leaning against the dresser. He returned to our previous conversation. "Have I ever told you that you have the prettiest pussy I've ever seen? It deserves to be photographed."