forty six

*FINALLY! they meet ~

7:43pm

angel:
hi

jungkookie:
hi angel

angel:
should i come over now

jungkookie:
sure

angel:
ok send the address sweaty🤡

jungkookie:
[my location]

angel:
mkay ill be there in like 20 mins

angel:
what do i do when i get there

jungkookie:
ill be waiting for you

jungkookie:
park your car in the parking garage across the street

angel:
got it

jungkookie:
im so excited to see you 😁

angel:
same HHH i thought i would be nervous but im not

angel:
UUUGGGG stop distracting me i have to drive ill see u later jungkook

jungkookie:
drive safe

8:04pm

Pulling into the parking garage, I scanned the somewhat secluded area with only a few buildings. As soon as I walked out of the garage, I made my way towards the large building Jungkook was staying at.

Clutching my phone tightly, I sped towards the front doors in attempt to escape the cold air. Before I entered, I took the time to notice the minimalistic feel to the dorms with the white marble paired with granite floors and walls with plants and vines lining them.

Shyly, I tried to open the glass door, but it was locked.

There looked to be a lobby inside, but it wasn't clear since most of the lights were off and the sunlight outside was fading.

Fuck, what if Jungkook is actually a pedo and he's here to kidnap me?

Before I could reach for my phone, I felt hands on my waist.

"Oh what the fu-," I jumped in shock, about to cuss someone out before I was interrupted.

"Hi angel," I heard a voice in my ear.

Instantly, I turned around to meet Jungkook's grinning face with his eyes crinkled and nose scrunched. He opened his arms wide for me, expecting me to hug him.

"Jungkook," I smiled before accepting his hug.

My height allowed me to lay my head on his shoulder as his arms were wrapped around my waist.

"Holy shit, why does my heart feel like it's going to explode?" I laughed while pulling away from his embrace.

He chuckled also before taking my hand in his and unlocking the door to the building.

"Let's go meet my hyungs."