sixty three

8:21am

Shuffling in my bed, I awoke to the irritating noise of my doorbell ringing.

"Oh what the fuck," I groan in annoyance. I sluggishly rise from my bed and aggravatingly shake my blanket off of me before trudging towards my door.

It was 8am in the morning, who could possibly be wanting to interrupt me from my sleep?

I peek through the small hole in my door and widen my eyes.

It's Jungkook.

I quickly swing the door open to see him standing tall with a bag in his hand.

"Happy birthday, baby." He grins before wrapping an arm around my waist and kissing my forehead.

"What are you doing here?" I ask in confusion, but I still snuggle into his arms and close the door while he walks to the kitchen with me.

He gives me a look and chuckles before taking my cheeks and squishing them. "It's your birthday week babe, I'm taking you out."

"Oh." I pause. "Now?" I ask, and I think he can sense the displeasure in my voice.

"Only if you want to," he quickly assures me.

I think for a minute, pondering over whether we should leave now or get some more sleep. I chose the latter.

Awkwardly, I stride over to Jungkook with the sweetest expression I could muster.

"Baby," I shyly smile, pecking his lips. I see him become flustered as his ears become pink and he fidgets with his fingers. "Thank you so much for planning this, but I'm kinda tired. Maybe we should sleep in for another hour or so?" I stare into his eyes waiting for his answer. I just wanted my sleep, I could care less if he joined me.

"Fine, only because it's your birthday." He attempts to hold back a smile.

"I love you." I grin, grabbing his chin and kissing him.

He becomes flustered again, but he doesn't fail to kiss back.

"Woah baby, you're so touchy today. Not that I dislike it or anything, but what's up?"

"I don't know," I shrug, dragging him back to my room. "I just love you."

He slides into my bed, pulling me with him and I land on his chest with a thud.

"I love you too Jiyeon."