forty seven

JIYEON'S POV

In a nutshell— Jungkook was the sweetest human being I've ever met. He's such a sweetheart and his smile makes my heart warm and fuzzy:( Not gonna lie, it was nerve wracking on the way to meet his band members, but I eventually pulled through and they were actually really cool.

Jimin was extremely nice but he didn't talk much. Of course, Taehyung was so busy apologizing and hugging me, which Jungkook did not take well. Jungkook had his arms wrapped around me the whole time, not even allowing me to shake the rest of their hands.

Yoongi and Namjoon, who I was most afraid of, were actually so warm and welcoming. I feel like their intentions really were to protect Jungkook, and I realized how much they really do care about each other.

Hoseok and Seokjin were really funny, and I got along with them well too. But sadly, the fun had to end at some point.

"Bye guys! It was really nice meeting you!" I smiled, waving my hand as Jungkook held my hand and walked me outside.  They returned the goodbyes and soon I was met with Jungkook twirling me around to face him.

"I'm so happy we got to meet." He grinned, causing me to do the same. I cupped his cheeks with my hands and stared at him.

"Me too," I laughed.

He pinched my sides which made me squeal and he laughed.

"Fuck off," I groaned. "I gotta leave, but I'll see you later maybe?" I said with sad eyes.

"Of course," he smiled.

Before I turned around to my car, I grabbed his neck and pecked his cheeks. I laughed as I saw his ears go pink.

"I'll text you when I get home!" I yell when I already a few meters away from him.

1:35am

angel:
hiii

jungkookie:
i like you so much

angel:
stop i'm FLUSTERED

kook:
i wanna hold your hands againnnnn

angel:
go to sleep

angel:
you're too much for me to handle

angel:
goodnight

kook:
goodnight love

angel:
did u just

angel:
call me love

kook:
and what about it?

angel:
goodnight my love

kook:
goodnight my angel