Introduction

Once in a lifetime man feel loved on, so I have spend the best moments of my life with him ..... His green eyes, curls, perfectly body.Every girl leads to insanity...... but then... I was lucky that he attached the highest attention.Until one day he decided to apply to the X-factor.Then he  promised that he will call me ... but it never happened ... 

It's been four years since than.His band-One Direction-is the most popular in the world, and I can proudly say that I am their biggest fan,but deep in my soul ..... I hate Harry Styless. 

My name is Chloe Smith.I have 18 years.I live in Manchester.I met Harry when he came to see his cousin who was my friend,her name is Rebeca.Every summer he is coming with her on vacation ..... 

-Flasback 

I'm just helping my mom to cook dinner for our guests that are coming,Rebeca and her parents with their cousin. 

My mum and me have finally performed all tasks for dinner. 

Then the bell rang, I quickly ran and opened the doors.I said hi to Rebeca's parents and to her, and then entered a beautiful boy, he had curly hair, beautiful green eyes,he was just perfect !!!! - 'HI,i'm Harry Styless' he said, and then gave me a hand to greet with me.That moment i blushed like never before, and then i remembered that he gave me a hand to greet with me.He had so beautiful hands, so gentle and soft .....- 'I am Chloe Smith, nice to met you!' I said ... 

When dinner was over Rebeca, Harry and I went to a beautiful lake, while Rebeca's parents were with my mum.It was really fun at the lake, we were being stupid,we talked jokes, that was the craziest night in my life!!! I didn't even saw that Harry was watcing at me all the time,the tought of me that one beautiful boy is watching me was impossible!!!! Together we followed Rebeca to her house, then we went together to my house.All the time we talked about the lake and how we were partying all noc.Najzad we arrived at my house, then we talked a little bit when I started to get into the house he pulled me hand and said-'You are so beautiful'then he hugged me and gently kissed me ... it was the most beautiful moment of my life, the whole night i was thinking about him, how beautiful he is, how gentle, how perfect .... Unfortunately, he came one day when he had to return kuci.Kada we greeted gently hugged me and kissed me, and then _ quietly whispered in my ear-'Volim you!'ll call you as soon as i get '. headed toward the door of the plane, then turned around and sent me a kiss. 

-End Of Flashback- We hope that you like this part price.Pleas comment and vote!!!! <3 <3 <3 By: -Anna_Milla- & _Tianaa_