Dinner time!!!

I finally cooked dinner with Lisa. "Fantastic"Lisa could hardly tell from fatigue .But when I turned around behind us was a mess, the whole house looked like a tornado pasted away.It was scattered t-shirts, jeans, bags of potato chips.Just everything it exists, and the kitchen was even worse than the living room.There were dirty dishes to the scattered fruit and vegetables on the floor.Lisa is preparing the living room while I was preparing kitchen.We didn't have so much to get ready. 

And finally it's all over, while Lisa dries hair, I was macing-up.I decied to wear a black tight dress and black heels, and my hair was tied back in a bun and i put a beautiful black earrings that Lisa gave me for my birthday.Lisa has decided to wear a red dress, which she is wonderful stood and red heels. While curled hair, someone knocked on the door, it was Niall in the beautiful department of which he was perfectly stated. "Hi! Come in!" i said.I while it stood motionless, Lisa had just watched in silence, I think inside she is screaming like crazy. 

Dinner is passed amazing.Night was beautiful so we decided to sit on terrace.Look from the terrace was wonderful, Niall's just sat and drank wine.Lisa was still quiet. 

After a long story on the terrace (Lisa is also silent, which was very unusual becouse she always talk), we decided to watch a horror, and if you hate horror movies, I had to watch it because Mr. Niall wanted.I was shaking becouse of fear all the time, and unfortunately came the scariest scene in the movie, i screamed and jumped on Niall.He started laughing and said, "Do not worry, everything's fine," and then i gently hugged me.Lisa looked at me as  I murdered someone:-) After a long time Lisa has decided to speak out, "Hi, Niall how are you?" while Niall laughed,he said, "Oh, so is that someone decided to speak up,I was worried that the cat got your tongue."

We laughed all night. "Well, girls think it's time to go," he said sadly. "No!" Lisa screamed like crazy. We followed him to his car. "Come again," i said.On what he just laughed and sat in the car. Lisa was all night gabbing about him, but I was not listening I was thinking about him, as we are tonight was great, and so I was thinking about that night at the lake with Harry. Lisa was trying to explain something, and so while she was talking and talking she fell asleep.She was so cute in that pajamas with a teddy bear and unkempt hair.

I got up at 6, I almost did not sleep.I prepared breakfast for Lisa, and while I was putting it on the table  my phone ranged.Niall was calling me, I picked up the phone and called. "Oooo, who  get up so early? "he said in astonishment." Who says I have slept at all? "I said through laugh.While we were being stupid on the phone, Lisa came." gotta go sleeping beauty woke up! Bye ".

" Do not tell me you said you talked to him, "Lisa said." Yes, breakfast is waiting on the table, "" and what says mister.Perfect ??? "Nothing a little chatting .... and yeah he said hi to you" when she heard she went out to the terrace and with a loud voice she started screaming "I'm a donkey !!!" then entered the house all happy and continued to eat. "Lisa is everything ok?" I said with a laugh, "Oh, perfectly !!!" she said with a smile on his face. Naill didn't called me anymore, so we decided to take a walk. 

I was just thinking about him all the time, while Lisa grumbled all the time ... I'm not sure but I feel something for him, I see him creeps me go through the entire body, I just love ... "Chloe Chloe are you listening to me?" Lisa is sad but scream at the middle of the street. "Listen, listen you just talk ..." People are looking at us as if we came down from another planet, and of course Lisa who jumped some lunatic in the middle of traffic lights, just as the car has not skied. "Lisa, calm down, it will be much more ..." then laughed as if I gave her chocolate. 

Lisa and I were talking about some unimportant things, we were fooling around. "Chloe Chloe!" Calling me from somewhere familiar voice.I turned and I couldn't believe it was ..... 

 Pleas comment and vote!!! We love you !!! ♥♥♥And sorry if we have mistakes in the text!!!